LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by E-49er:
Dont know if this was posted already but Colin Cowherd had on His show this morning that the Niners were #2 in his top 10 behind......wait for it....the Patriots.

he loves all the popular teams, pats, cowboys, yankees, lakers, heat, etc.

so makes sense
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Sagarin has us at #1. If there is one reason to visit USA Today, it's him and his ratings. They make the most sense...it's quantitatively based, and it factors in SOS and variety of other statistical factors.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he loves all the popular teams, pats, cowboys, yankees, lakers, heat, etc.

so makes sense

Plus he always considers himself as part of the Patriots team for whatever stupid reason.
Anyone who doesn't have us at #1 is wrong and stupid.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by sspiker:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Bleacher Report Power Rankings, written by Freddie P. Soft himself. And I agree!

Why are the 4-1 San Francisco 49ers ranked ahead of the undefeated Houston Texans and Atlanta Falcons?

Go back to our intro if you must. Power rankings are based on who would win on a neutral field if the two teams met right now. With the way the 49ers are playing, no one would beat them. Jim Harbaugh's team is on a tear after losing to the Minnesota Vikings, ripping off 79 points versus only three allowed in their last two games.

The Texans would be held in check by the 49ers run game. Matt Ryan would be a good matchup, but the 49ers would outscore the Falcons if the game went to a shootout.

Let's all face it: No one is better than the 49ers right now.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1362316-nfl-power-rankings-where-does-every-team-rank-heading-into-week-6/page/33

This particular writer has been riding our jock all year. Not that I mind terribly, but he had us ranked #1 preseason and predicted a SB win.
he's a 9er homer

Is Matt Miller a Niners homer? He's one of the lead staff writers for the site, not just one of the fan contributors to the team page...
Does anyone else's balls tingle knowing we are that f**king good? No, Just me then
I'll say this guys:

I listen to Tim Ryan & Pat Kirwan a lot on SiriusXM NFL Radio "Moving the Chains"....transcribed their training camp interviews at Santa Clara...

They both said this week they consider the 49ers to be the top team in the NFL.

Considering they are the best analysts on radio and probably TV too....means a lot. And I'm not just saying it because they voted us #1, but if you listen to their show you hear REAL analysis. Coach/coordinator level analysis and breakdowns of players and game plans. I'll have to admit there are things I do not understand, or will have to listen to over and over to get.

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Anyone who doesn't have us at #1 is wrong and stupid.

All of this!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Originally posted by ninermedic:
Is Matt Miller a Niners homer? He's one of the lead staff writers for the site, not just one of the fan contributors to the team page...

Yes, he is.
Originally posted by smithc28:
Does anyone else's balls tingle knowing we are that f**king good? No, Just me then

you might wanna get that checked

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithc28:

My balls aren't tingling.

But my peter is so HORD right nao.
This is the first time in a WHILE that the Niners are getting more media coverage than the Steelers and Cowboys. It feels so good. Have you guys noticed this? How you guys feel about it?

Discuss!
You are in a thread started mood today arent you
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
You are in a thread started mood today arent you

It's my fourth one today.

I'm just contributing to the board.
Don't get too excited. It's only because we're playing NY
[ Edited by MrRedDogSF on Oct 13, 2012 at 1:56 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone