Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Ryan, 233 attempts. Last INT Dec 4, 2011
Alex Smith, 216, Nov. 24, 2011
Matt Schaub, 89, Nov, 6, 2011
Blaine Gabbert, 85, Dec. 24, 2011
Kevin Kolb, 68, Oct. 30, 2011

intresting

i couldve sworn i heard so many times that alex leads the active leaders in the streak

i think what mustve happened is they included playoffs when they said that
also matt ryan is a great qb however untill he wins in the playoffs (where he just completely falls flat and chokes) he wont be concidered as great qb
Originally posted by AmpLee:
This. I've been using the site since 2001 for fantasy sports but I absolutely hate their writers. It's a force of habit for me, but I've been trying not to click on any of their NFL links since it's likely to be pieces written by Prisco or Laconforia. Prisco has been such a Niner hater over the years, probably the worst one out there. I can't f**king stand the guy.

I tried leaving and went to ESPN for a day but the site is so bloaded and hard to follow. Videos and stuff playing all over the place. What did i was on the front page it said Kim Kardashian hits Kris Humpries. Stupid me clicks it and it's nothing but a little slap on the shoulder. Well, guess what? ESPN and Fox had the same news Even NFL.com is buying into that stuff and putting Tebow type non news up.
prisco is such a douche

i know right

"can they sustain it?" lol doing balanced football like it's abnormal
Originally posted by Gore_21:
prisco is such a douche

Always has been. Even when he's forced to put us at 1 he throws out an insult. Meanwhile his precious Cardinals he has ranked at 9. If I hadn't been checking CBS sportsline daily for 14 years and wasn't so use to their format I would have left a long time ago. There really are no good sports sites out there. ESPN and Fox Sports are no better.

Pricso PRAYING the Cards can get it together. So weird...
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

intresting

i couldve sworn i heard so many times that alex leads the active leaders in the streak

If you go by Game span, Alex has a longer game span, if you go by attempts, Ryan tosses the ball a bit more than alex i think, thats hy he has more attempts. But Alex still has more games without an INT.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Sep 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

intresting

Alex's is a team record
Originally posted by boast:

intresting

Alex's is a team record

Also longest active streak right now for GP without INT.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by boast:

intresting

Alex's is a team record

Also longest active streak right now for GP without INT.

this, and the ponies dropped 2
ESPN

15-3 in the regular season under Jim Harbaugh, the 49ers don't have any obvious weaknesses. (Sando)

Originally posted by jreff22:
ESPN

15-3 in the regular season under Jim Harbaugh, the 49ers don't have any obvious weaknesses. (Sando)

I disagree

right now, its our special teams, specifically our return/coverage game. We lost three important pieces so far in Ginn, Costanzo, and Jones. Its not really a weakness I guess, but something we need to work on imo
CBS has us #1 now.

we were pre-season #11 and #4 after week 1.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/20219276/power-rankings-niners-are-nfls-best-team-texans-look-like-the-most-complete

they are setting themselves up to have the Texans leapfrog us:

49ers: They are an old-fashioned team doing it in a different era of football. Can they sustain it?

Texans (#2): What can't they do? They might be the most complete team in the NFL.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I disagree

right now, its our special teams, specifically our return/coverage game. We lost three important pieces so far in Ginn, Costanzo, and Jones. Its not really a weakness I guess, but something we need to work on imo

It's so nice that when we try and think of a weakness to our team, we have to point out one specific area of our special teams. Especially when compared to years past.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
CBS has us #1 now.

we were pre-season #11 and #4 after week 1.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/20219276/power-rankings-niners-are-nfls-best-team-texans-look-like-the-most-complete

they are setting themselves up to have the Texans leapfrog us:

49ers: They are an old-fashioned team doing it in a different era of football. Can they sustain it?

Texans (#2): What can't they do? They might be the most complete team in the NFL.

Alex Smith be nimble, Crabtree be quickThe new No. 1 team plays at Candlestick.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I disagree

I agree, especially on Costanzo and Jones. I wasn't surprised to see one of them go, but I was especially surprised that Jones didn't make the roster and someone like Celek or Williams did.
Share 49ersWebzone