There are 220 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
First take gave us 2nd place in power ranking.

In the NFC, which I don't think anyone would disagree with.
I dont think we are top 3 yet. Our record is good, and we have beaten good teams. But, I still say packers, cowboys, and Saints would beat us. I am so proud of our team though. I'm not a loud fan when I'm in a big crowd, and I dont talk smack, but I always have a mischevious smirk on my face when opponents fans are nearby. This has been a great season, let's hope it can continue.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I dont think we are top 3 yet. Our record is good, and we have beaten good teams. But, I still say packers, cowboys, and Saints would beat us. I am so proud of our team though. I'm not a loud fan when I'm in a big crowd, and I dont talk smack, but I always have a mischevious smirk on my face when opponents fans are nearby. This has been a great season, let's hope it can continue.

I know we lost to the Cowboys.....but REALLY?? No way we lose to them again if we were to play again.
Agreed.. Cowboys beat us, but needed both OT and some really lucky plays/mistakes on our young coverage guys
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Have u guys seen NFL.COM's power rankings they have New Orleans ahead of us.................these power rankings sometimes can be very bias

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8233d118/article/top-five-gets-a-shakeup-behind-undefeated-packers?module=HP11_hot_topics

I'm fine with the Saints being ahead of us as I can buy that argument but what I can't buy is if you click on "Experts" picks and look at La Canfora's he has the Bucs 5 and 9ers 7. No words can describe either the stupidity or just his pure disdain of the 9ers.

i dont care about power rankings, but this is just moronic. i would love 2 hear his logic behind putting the bucs ahead of us. we have a better record and we EMBARRASSED them 48-3. fn 48-3!!!! no logic can defend them being ahead of us. I just bashed him on twitter(which i have done in the past). i URGE my fellow 9er fans to do the same. this guy is a pure 9er hater and should be called out. to all of u with twitter accounts, join me in bashing/heckling the ish out of this hump
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Agreed.. Cowboys beat us, but needed both OT and some really lucky plays/mistakes on our young coverage guys

Not to mention Alex had a concussion.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

And Braylon got hurt
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

And Braylon got hurt

and the Stick had many cowboy fans making noise for our offense.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

And Braylon got hurt

and Candlestick turning into Cowboys Stadium..
One good thing about JLC being down on us is every prediction he's made regarding us has been wrong

-Harbaugh
-draft
-this years success
-almost every game pick
-b. Lloyd
-power ranks

Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Have u guys seen NFL.COM's power rankings they have New Orleans ahead of us.................these power rankings sometimes can be very bias

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8233d118/article/top-five-gets-a-shakeup-behind-undefeated-packers?module=HP11_hot_topics

I'm fine with the Saints being ahead of us as I can buy that argument but what I can't buy is if you click on "Experts" picks and look at La Canfora's he has the Bucs 5 and 9ers 7. No words can describe either the stupidity or just his pure disdain of the 9ers.

i dont care about power rankings, but this is just moronic. i would love 2 hear his logic behind putting the bucs ahead of us. we have a better record and we EMBARRASSED them 48-3. fn 48-3!!!! no logic can defend them being ahead of us. I just bashed him on twitter(which i have done in the past). i URGE my fellow 9er fans to do the same. this guy is a pure 9er hater and should be called out. to all of u with twitter accounts, join me in bashing/heckling the ish out of this hump

lajackass responded 2 me, his logic is one game doesnt make a season. this guy is a complete moron and has 0 credability.

@JasonLaCanfora u put the #bucs ahead of the #49ers in ur rankings? explain! we beat them by 45! this must be a joke, if not u r a joke. BS!
@johnd4914 one game don't a season make.

Remind him of how out of all the one loss or less teams, we've had the toughest schedule... And now have one of the easiest schedules moving forward please
^great grammar too. one game dont a season make, is he dyslexic? not only does he know nothing about football, he also cant even compose a sentence.
@JasonLaCanfora lol 1 game? we EMBARRASSED them. besides that, we have a BETTER record then them. no logic can defend the ignorance of this

@JasonLaCanfora ps good grammar. i dont know where they get you "experts" from. u have 0 credibility. u either have a bias or ur just dumb

@JasonLaCanfora of all the1 loss teams, we had the toughest schedule. now we have one of the easiest schedules ahead. use logic not bias
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
@JasonLaCanfora lol 1 game? we EMBARRASSED them. besides that, we have a BETTER record then them. no logic can defend the ignorance of this

@JasonLaCanfora ps good grammar. i dont know where they get you "experts" from. u have 0 credibility. u either have a bias or ur just dumb

@JasonLaCanfora of all the1 loss teams, we had the toughest schedule. now we have one of the easiest schedules ahead. use logic not bias

jason la confora is so hard to watch ... dude looks clueless during his interviews. he is a FAT POS who cares what he thinks, he lost all credibility here.
Share 49ersWebzone