LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Grant Cohn is a second team All Pro reporter.

Discuss.
Originally posted by thl408:

Discuss.

• thl408
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Discuss.

Okay okay. He's a pro bowl alternate reporter.

Discuss.

I tolerate Cohn. He seems to go out of his way to be strident/edgy for clicks.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Let's talk about Trey Lance in here
Originally posted by Silky:
Let's talk about Trey Lance in here

Trey Lance, Politics, and the new hip hop thread
Grant Cohn content should be banned from the webzone. Hate watching his face on the tweet media, his stupid takes and his idiotic articles to pop up.
Wish he could be fired or something that I cannot express here without being banned.
The Cohn's just know what sells. Like many others (including his father) before him it's Iggy's chosen shtick.
Some of Grant's friends are getting to be just as rediculous as he is. Vish said he would consider trading Aiyuk for Julio Jones.
I remember the day after victory the head coach, GM and QB got completely panned and not just by a Cohn. Team was over, done, they were morons running the team into the ground. I saw a tv segment and the reports face was red, dude was hysterical and ranting about the end

Game - 1984 Super Bowl
GM - John McVay
Coach - Bill Walsh
QB - Joe Montana

Originally posted by richterkbelmont:
Grant Cohn content should be banned from the webzone. Hate watching his face on the tweet media, his stupid takes and his idiotic articles to pop up.
Wish he could be fired or something that I cannot express here without being banned.
I'm for a free press and freedom of opinion. You can choose to ignore him, What I don't understand is the peeps who donate $
to keep him on youtube.
I think Cohn makes you think. If you feel strongly about an opinion, then you shouldn't feel worried about being challenged. You should have answers that support your view and in turn strengthen your stance. I like what he does. Sometimes my views he challenges don't hold water, other times it does.
Originally posted by 16to87:
I'm for a free press and freedom of opinion. You can choose to ignore him, What I don't understand is the peeps who donate $
to keep him on youtube.
This.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Discuss.

Okay okay. He's a pro bowl alternate reporter.

Practice squad
The only people who actually follow Cohn are teenage fanboys who think Cohn is their hero. Ryan sakagarbage and east bay Chris are his two biggest fanboys in the media and it's honestly embarrassing.
Share 49ersWebzone