There are 317 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I'm sure LOL doesn't care. He's getting attention. He's being talked about. I'm sure the other local writers didn't use his name, because they don't want to feed his crap. some of the video they show during media access is telling. The beat writer ask a lot of questions that everybody can use, and LOL butts in, pushing his own agenda, while clearly seeking quotes for a story he's already written. Dude sucks, and facts can't get in his way for long; he'll just work around them.

Bingo.

and it was definitely Lowell. He has a very distinct voice.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
I'm sure LOL doesn't care. He's getting attention. He's being talked about. I'm sure the other local writers didn't use his name, because they don't want to feed his crap. some of the video they show during media access is telling. The beat writer ask a lot of questions that everybody can use, and LOL butts in, pushing his own agenda, while clearly seeking quotes for a story he's already written. Dude sucks, and facts can't get in his way for long; he'll just work around them.

That kind of nonsense around here would never fly

Yeah, the intrepid team of WZ fact-checkers would expose any baseless claims or misrepresented facts before they built any momentum.
Wow I hate this guy more than anyone reporting. He has a whiny East Coast snarky voice. He always tries stirring up s**t and he kept going at it with Chip. I love how Chip just said awesome, put that f****t in his place.
Cohn, like his son, is a douche bag.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Wow I hate this guy more than anyone reporting. He has a whiny East Coast snarky voice. He always tries stirring up s**t and he kept going at it with Chip. I love how Chip just said awesome, put that f****t in his place.

Yes he did lol. For a guy everyone said doesn't know how to deal with people, Chip knows how to deal with the media to perfection.

Yeah, the intrepid team of WZ fact-checkers would expose any baseless claims or misrepresented facts before they built any momentum.

Yup, you could never carry that kind of baseless inflammatory posting into getting voted a Hall of Famer
Cohen and his dip* son have both repeatedly admitted they have a personal dislike of Kaepernick and both are not ashamed to show their bias in their reporting.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
How do you know that is Lowell? The link above just says "a reporter"

Because I know his voice. Can't miss it. No question who that was.

same voice and all.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 22, 2016 at 3:12 PM ]

Yup, you could never carry that kind of baseless inflammatory posting into getting voted a Hall of Famer

pants rule
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Cohen and his dip* son have both repeatedly admitted they have a personal dislike of Kaepernick and both are not ashamed to show their bias in their reporting.

makes you wonder if they post here....lol.

I wonder under which handle.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Great one! Inconceivable! That a*****e really tried instigating him so much. He kept saying we fundamentally disagree like he had a point or an awesome stance. The guy is a moron, trying to get a coach to talk down on a backup player that's trying to make a statement After a win.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
makes you wonder if they post here....lol.

I wonder under which handle.

I can give you the answer to that question next Saturday bender
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Curious, why can sportswriters be called names on this forum but players cannot?

#SusLivesDon'tMatter
Originally posted by Marvin49:
http://www.knbr.com/2016/09/22/chip-kelly-and-reporter-have-tense-back-and-forth-on-kaepernicks-activism/

Sorry -- but I'm going to defend Cohn on this one. He's not just asking milquetoast questions designed to not make the coach upset. He's asking the type of questions that everyday fans are asking, but just wouldn't have the cajones to ask if given the chance.

Lowell is an old-school journalist and this is the way journalists used to act. Unfortunately, there are too few of them left. And the kids coming through the door today are all a part of that "don't rock the boat" ethic.

You may not agree with Cohn. Lord knows, I don't. But there's nothing wrong with rocking that boat. Cohn is pretty good at it.
Share 49ersWebzone