And I say #3 as well
Originally posted by King49er:
And I say #3 as well

Yup, we should be 3
we have a really decent remaining schedule, I'm really diggin this
  • Silky
  • Veteran
After tonight's Raven's game, we should not look over any team
They'll probably give it to the Saints because of their recent seasons, but I won't forget the recent history of their loss to the Bucs.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

I don;t see Harbaugh allowing that to happen, he's pretty much not f**king around and I have a feeling we are going to embarrass teams that can't match up with us like we did to Tampa, I'd like to see another win or 2 like that to prove this though
Originally posted by King49er:

I don;t see Harbaugh allowing that to happen, he's pretty much not f**king around and I have a feeling we are going to embarrass teams that can't match up with us like we did to Tampa, I'd like to see another win or 2 like that to prove this though

The Ravens have serious problems on offense, most notably a makeshift oline and a struggling qb. We are a better team than they are.
Niners will be #1 when it really matters because Greenbay is fake and ghey on defense and the patriots are just fake and ghey period.

And to think I used to be happy just to see the Niners in the top HALF of the Power Rankings! Any where in the top 5 just feels great!
Originally posted by okdkid:
#2 according to Peter King.

Given that GB has played one of the easiest schedules so far and we've played one of the hardest, I just don't think it should be considered such a slam dunk that GB has played more impressively than us this year.
Originally posted by andes14:
Given that GB has played one of the easiest schedules so far and we've played one of the hardest, I just don't think it should be considered such a slam dunk that GB has played more impressively than us this year.

Their defense is nowhere near as good as ours, their offensive line is injury prone as well. I think if people would pull Rodgers cock out of their collective mouths, they would see that GB has some very exploitable weaknesses. If you can get pressure on Rodgers without sacrificing coverage, I think they can be contained. Hell the Rams contained them in the second half of their last game. There are no really scary teams out there, they all have weaknesses.
Originally posted by andes14:

Offensively I think GB has played more impressively and consistently than us.

Secretly I enjoy the new higher rankings , but I have also enjoyed our being a fairly stealthy team this season too.
Share 49ersWebzone