LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 448 users in the forums

The, It's time to eat some crow thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i actually was pretty close. I figured it would take 8-10 games for Coach H to teach the OL how to passblock,and how to get the box 8 off the LOS. I hoped we might slop into a win or so in those early OL learning games. Then once the oL was coached up, I hoped we could take maybe 4 of 6 for a total of maybe 5- 7 Ws. Close,. but no cigar, just Cuervo.
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Really C? Nothing yet?

My Niner Bro, some perspective here, please.

Over the last nine years, we have been out of the playoffs, that's nine years. Many have been saying since 2005, that all we need is the right coach. Nolan and Singletary were not it and they failed to "finish" each season, it was a tease and upsetting. Finally, we have a coach and his staff who can bring the magic. They did.

So yea, it's time to eat frickin' crow to those who dogged their own owners, coaches, and players when the evidence was there this year while we were doing well and winning games, always not enough. It's not just playing Sea, AZ and the hapless Rams. It's the comebacks. It's winning. It's not allowing a 100 yd rusher or a rushing TD. It's having a 9.5 sack master at this point. It's having a passing game. It's having a kicker nailing 50+ FGs. It's Lee being Lee. It's FINALLY winning in this God awful NFC West. It's this entire season, not just playing in the West.

C'mon man!

We CAN talk s**t and deserve to, too. Don't know what your idea of being a fan is, but not celebrating or even giving a "condition" to this "milestone" is ludicrous and down right wrong. You have to wait to see if your (our) Niners BEATS someone in the playoffs? Getting there is not enough?

We're fans, not players. That win at home was for US. We are back and it's our first year with Harbaugh so the future is bright. So why the negativity? The team is focused on the bigger prize and will do their best to get there.

Just don't frickin' minimize or belittle these encouraging and down right awesome times because some of you are being called out. Nobody gave us credit to be able to anything this year including some of you on the "Zone" especially on Alex. Hell, Fly still won't let go.

Get over it, guys. Enjoy it. IF you can't, then that is truly sad and that's on you.

Just stop trying to crap on other Bro's parade. That's just F'd up. Let them eat cake.

Crow has been served. So...

Everything else that happens from here on out, my Bros is FRICKIN' GRAVY!!!! Now, bring out the rolls 'cause it's time to sop up that yummy goodness!!!!

Just sit back and enjoy the rest of the party with us.

Go Niners!!!!

I wish you posted more... but when you do, it's all GRAVY!!!!

Keep it comin' Tico!

GO NINERS!!!!

I guess there's really no need for me to respond now.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Really C? Nothing yet?

Over the last nine years, we have been out of the playoffs, that's nine years. Many have been saying since 2005, that all we need is the right coach. Nolan and Singletary were not it and they failed to "finish" each season, it was a tease and upsetting. Finally, we have a coach and his staff who can bring the magic. They did.

So yea, it's time to eat frickin' crow to those who dogged their own owners, coaches, and players when the evidence was there this year while we were doing well and winning games, always not enough. It's not just playing Sea, AZ and the hapless Rams. It's the comebacks. It's winning. It's not allowing a 100 yd rusher or a rushing TD. It's having a 9.5 sack master at this point. It's having a passing game. It's having a kicker nailing 50+ FGs. It's Lee being Lee. It's FINALLY winning in this God awful NFC West. It's this entire season, not just playing in the West.

C'mon man!

We CAN talk s**t and deserve to, too. Don't know what your idea of being a fan is, but not celebrating or even giving a "condition" to this "milestone" is ludicrous and down right wrong. You have to wait to see if your (our) Niners BEATS someone in the playoffs? Getting there is not enough?

We're fans, not players. That win at home was for US. We are back and it's our first year with Harbaugh so the future is bright. So why the negativity? The team is focused on the bigger prize and will do their best to get there.

Just don't frickin' minimize or belittle these encouraging and down right awesome times because some of you are being called out. Nobody gave us credit to be able to anything this year including some of you on the "Zone" especially on Alex. Hell, Fly still won't let go.

Get over it, guys. Enjoy it. IF you can't, then that is truly sad and that's on you.

Just stop trying to crap on other Bro's parade. That's just F'd up. Let them eat cake.

Everything else that happens from here on out, my Bros is FRICKIN' GRAVY!!!! Now, bring out the rolls 'cause it's time to sop up that yummy goodness!!!!

Go Niners!!!!

I wish you posted more... but when you do, it's all GRAVY!!!!

Keep it comin' Tico!

GO NINERS!!!!

I guess there's really no need for me to respond now.

Hey, thanks guys!

Just ridin' the wave of happiness. It's been so long I've felt this way. The mid 70s growing up, we sucked. Then, I get into junior high and we start winning in '81. And what's next? 20 frickin years of sheer bliss!!!! Then, Dr. John goes from singin' songs to destroying a playoff team where poop hung on for nine years.

Now, we're back and it feels just like '81 again, even more so given the lockout.

Let's just sit back and enjoy the rest of the season because WE ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

And not even C, can argue that one.
I had high hopes for Alex Smith when came out of Utah. I started to have my doubts when Nolan started him midway in his rookie season. The guy was only 20 years old. He wasn't even physically mature to play against grown men. I was under the impression that Nolan would swallow the season and let Alex learn under Trent Dilfer sort of like Joe did under Deberg. Alas it was not to be. Impatience/poor decision making on the part of Mr. Nolan set up the young man for failure.
Really C? Nothing yet?

C'mon man!

Go Niners!!!!

This says it all! Go Niners!
I guess I'd have to eat crow about Crabtree. I thought he was all about himself and didn't care about the team. Looks like I was very wrong. He's really turned into a team guy.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I guess I'd have to eat crow about Crabtree. I thought he was all about himself and didn't care about the team. Looks like I was very wrong. He's really turned into a team guy.

I really think that Crabtree is just very, very shy and that this is sometimes taken for something else.
I thought Nate Davis would be a starting QB
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I thought Vic was a downgrade.

Shove the bird in my mouth.
Originally posted by Chief:

Dude, there are still some people here that think this defense can be better with Manusky.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Dude, there are still some people here that think this defense can be better with Manusky.

Are you serious???
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Sit back - Relax - and Enjoy the Ride... SUPER BOWL!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Are you serious???

Not fair to compare Manusky with Vic. Manusky had to deal with the "curse of TKO."
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Gonna eat some fat ass crow.

I was wrong about the Aldon Smith pick (mostly because I didnt know who he was)

Wrong about our record I picked us going 6-10

Wrong about some of Baalke's free agent moves.
And about Alex?

He has improved into a middle of the pack QB. But the jury is still out.

Good thing u didnt eat Crow for bashing on Smith Sus we should of known that Smith is no better then a middle of the pack QB.....your AVERAGE Joe.........FOOLS GOLD!!!!

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Gonna eat some fat ass crow.

I was wrong about the Aldon Smith pick (mostly because I didnt know who he was)

Wrong about our record I picked us going 6-10

Wrong about some of Baalke's free agent moves.
And about Alex?

He has improved into a middle of the pack QB. But the jury is still out.

Good thing u didnt eat Crow for bashing on Smith Sus we should of known that Smith is no better then a middle of the pack QB.....your AVERAGE Joe.........FOOLS GOLD!!!!

I feel bad for "IWASWRONGRUBBER"
Share 49ersWebzone