There are 278 users in the forums

Detroit Postgame Locker Room Speech

Shop Find 49ers gear online
after hearing that speach im so pumped up i could fricken take the world right now!!
Vernon looked a little pissed in the video. He wasn't really in the game plan much. Hopefully he isn't going to go back to his "me" first attitude.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Gotta love the Tomsula button down shirt during the game exposing his chest hairs lol

He reminds me of Bob Hoskins for some reason, I love it.
Great video man, i feel the team as one unit. man it's been so long since we've had a team do this is great to be back on top of the west after 10 years!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Oct 16, 2011 at 11:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Gotta love the Tomsula button down shirt during the game exposing his chest hairs lol

He reminds me of Bob Hoskins for some reason, I love it.

More like Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Vernon looked a little pissed in the video. He wasn't really in the game plan much. Hopefully he isn't going to go back to his "me" first attitude.

he was one of the first players over to defend harbaugh
This video makes me make this funny grin. God I love being a 9er fan

I'm sure the video just caught him at a bad time. It's obvious that we tried to gameplan around getting Crabs the ball, and that's okay with me since the Lions' corners are very suspect.

Vernon will get his touches, and I GUARANTEE you that he is happy with this W, even if he was held no catches.

And I know he had 1-2 today, I'm just saying IF.
Love seeing the guys giving Smith the congratulatory smacks after Harbaugh points to him and says, "CLUTCH! CLUTCH!"
Originally posted by Whomeam:
"CLUTCH! CLUTCH!"

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Detroit-Postgame-Locker-Room-Speech/b9a2551c-0fdb-4f10-b742-d9061498ac17

I love this coach and I love this team. Go Niners.

Originally posted by susweel:
The "NOBODY" response is getting louder every week.

Gotta love it

Damn, something positive from suswell???? Wow... I do remember you hating on Crabs in teh gameday thread, but this is still progress.
Alex so shy and timid.
Was that Whitner yelling "Yeah!!, Yeah!!", after Harbaugh said that was the greatest defensive performance he ever seen?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Baalke is FIRED UP.

That was fun to see. Jed in Philly now Trent in Detroit. Too cool . . .

Dare I say, in a few years (this one?) when he puts that ring on and adds to our collection he will realize all of the blocking sacrifices have been worth it. GoNiners!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone