There are 188 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Over at ESPN there is a poll asking if Schwartz's reaction was fair or childish. 66% of the 10,000 responses say childish.

I think we're done here.
Originally posted by mac707g:
Over at ESPN there is a poll asking if Schwartz's reaction was fair or childish. 66% of the 10,000 responses say childish.

I think we're done here.

yeah that's logical. Because Schwartz REACTION was childish, that means Jim INITIAL ACTION was not childish

they were both being childish. And in the world of children...lil Jimmy did it first
Madden-overblown and the media will overplay it.
Starting to get sick and tired of this handshake crap. Was hoping to watch highlights and conversations about the Niners as a team and keep getting this handshake talk crap.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Starting to get sick and tired of this handshake crap. Was hoping to watch highlights and conversations about the Niners as a team and keep getting this handshake talk crap.

It's on the "PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS???" level now. This is an all timer.
[ Edited by Muggins879 on Oct 17, 2011 at 4:33 PM ]
I've got it! Harbaugh is a genius.

He staged the fight so the whole media would focus on him and Schwarts. That way, his players wouldn't get a big head over the bye.
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by mac707g:

I think we're done here.

yeah that's logical. Because Schwartz REACTION was childish, that means Jim INITIAL ACTION was not childish

they were both being childish. And in the world of children...lil Jimmy did it first

I think both were acting childish

However, I think schwartz is a hypocrite. Dude's always getting into it either with the refs or opposing players. Constantly talks s**t and has smart ass responses. He was face with adversity and failed.

What I have a problem with is no one in the media (espn, nfln) really seems to be talking about Schwartz;s past actions and behaviors.
The fact that even the NFL didn't find any reason to fine either of them, and both have said they will talk at some point, 'regrettable' and 'unfortunate', blah blah...I think it's time to move on.

5-1, with the next game at home after our players have gotten some rest....
Ditka--Hey it's an emotional game! Both guys are good guys so no big deal. (paraphrased)
Originally posted by Joecool:

True..."LIKE" Sneakickztv on Facebook...the best Niner Highlight reels so far on the net...

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

He staged the fight so the whole media would focus on him and Schwarts. That way, his players wouldn't get a big head over the bye.

Harbrilliant!
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Harbrilliant!

Schwartz is such a liar saying he was running up to coach H. to congratulate him on the win, yeah right.

This guy looks ridiculous trying to get past Vernon; it's funny how he stomps his feet in a tirade. FOOL!
Share 49ersWebzone