There are 287 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
I'm at work can can't listen to this, can someone tell me what he says?

Something about "Someone got in a fight with Jim? Who?... oh Schwartz", then goes on about them getting into tussles throughout their years... Then started the hype for the thanksgiving game.
My take on the situation is Schwartz took exception when Harbaugh shook his hand, pat him in the back in one swift motion and didn't have the courtesy to stop and listen to what Schwartz might have had something to say. Whatever. But for Schwartz to go after Harbaugh for that. Loser.
The best part to me is that Anthony Davis is just laughing during this whole confrontation.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Schwartz was just being a poor sport. Harbaugh may have had an "aggressive handshake" and pat on the back, but it was nothing more than that. Schwartz obviously had more to say, but Harbaugh was looking for other players, and he felt little...

I can't believe the sports world is not talking about how Schwartz was out of line

Marshall Faulk did on ESPN. I imagine other outlets aren't covering it yet because the Lions are still a media darling (right now). IMO, Schwartz was totally out of line and should be reprimanded. His true (extremely tender) feelings were on display for the entire world to see. All because he didn't like the way a guy shook his hand (then lied about being shoved when he clearly was not).

He needs to grow up.
My bet is come Thanksgiving, one of the Harbaugh boys will tackle the other on the presser podium, and we will all have a good laugh
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Glad Schwartz got put in his place. He's a smug ass.

they wont win another game
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dhp318:
The best part to me is that Anthony Davis is just laughing during this whole confrontation.

I love the post game interview with Davis where he explains he was saving Schwartz and that Harbaugh didn't need help.
Maybe Harbaugh let out a "**** yeah" Timmy style after the handshake and that's the "obsenity" the Lions HC heard (thinking it was "**** you")?
Lions board someone posted that Schwartz took Harbaugh to school in coaching. What kind of delusional s**t is that.

Originally posted by Sman:
lol you gotta love seahawk fans chiming in... http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37300

Because this is the first time 9er fans have had a damn thing to brag about since when, the 80s?

LOL
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Lions board someone posted that Schwartz took Harbaugh to school in coaching. What kind of delusional s**t is that.

Yeah idk ... Harbaugh got the W.
Schwartz is one of the more emotional coaches in the league.... When he wins..... Jim's slap on the back was a little much but hey..... Football is a contact sport.... Lighten up Schwartz.....
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone