LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

No Wai! Alex Smith is Player of the Week!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by Niners99:
all the supposed "Alex fans" coming out of the woodwork is sickening. everyone who ever booed Smith shouldnt get to then jump over on his side and pat him on the back.

Please show me 1 post of mine where I bashed A Smith... Ive even told people if you look back at my history that Ive supported him...Because so many people labeled him a bust including his 1st (rookie) season which I laugh at those posters as they KNOW VERY Little of the game...Why? Because you couldnt name 1 QB in the game today that would have looked good on that team NOT even Rogers would have looked good as a rookie
[ Edited by SashRoxx-1 on Oct 12, 2011 at 8:09 AM ]
vs.

It's amazing what a good coaching staff can do... Harbaugh's play calling and leadership gives Alex confidence on the field. Lovin it!

Congrats, Alex!

Originally posted by SashRoxx-1:
all the supposed "Alex fans" coming out of the woodwork is sickening. everyone who ever booed Smith shouldnt get to then jump over on his side and pat him on the back.

Please show me 1 post of mine where I bashed A Smith... Ive even told people if you look back at my history that Ive supported him...Because so many people labeled him a bust including his 1st (rookie) season which I laugh at those posters as they KNOW VERY Little of the game...Why? Because you couldnt name 1 QB in the game today that would have looked good on that team NOT even Rogers would have looked good as a rookie
Comeonnnn mannnnn!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Don't be ignorant to the past performances from Alex. We are in a NEW ERA of 49er football. Let fans support good play! GO NINERS!
Originally posted by NinerFanForever:
vs.

It's amazing what a good coaching staff can do... Harbaugh's play calling and leadership gives Alex confidence on the field. Lovin it!

Congrats, Alex!

I love that look Alex gives on the right-side picture. Translation, "is it even possible for you to be this stupid and inept?"

wow... LEFT side picture. haha, that's it... going back to bed.
[ Edited by oldman9er on Oct 12, 2011 at 8:14 AM ]
is this real life?
[
Originally posted by oldman9er:
vs.

Congrats, Alex!

I love that look Alex gives on the right-side picture. Translation, "is it even possible for you to be this stupid and inept?"

wow... LEFT side picture. haha, that's it... going back to bed.

is all you need...
The guy was a #1 overall for a reason...

Urban said it was possible...

Mike and Mike were QB clueless...

Now we have Jim and he's finally makin it happen

Niners are 4-1 !!!!!
  • DJD
  • Veteran

Nonsense, who better for Alex to win over than the booers.

I was in the Alexcuses camp from word go and I was having major doubts down the stretch. Accuracy and decision making being the biggest reasons. Never went as far as to boo though.

Either way if he's got those that booed him to now sing his praises that's good for those fan, for Alex himself and most of all good for our team!!
The first nfl trophy/championship/ring on his shelf
vs.

Congrats, Alex!

the pic with singletary.. i wish he would go back to those kind of sleeves instead of the bunched up ones he wears now. just a personal preference, but maybe there is a reason why he switched.. also is alex wearing a knee brace during the games? i thought during TC harbaugh was making QBs wear them

Originally posted by HessianDud:
is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide no escape from reality!
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by English:
is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide no escape from reality!

Open your eyes
Share 49ersWebzone