There are 411 users in the forums

Finally some love....in the power rankings.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How does everyone love our ESPN ranking??? They rank us behind a full QUARTER of the league. They rank 2 teams above us with worse records. EVERY team above us has a worse point differential. AND the one game we lost was by just 3 points in OVERTIME in a game we should have and deserved to win. We should be top-5 at WORST.
We are ranked above the saint! # 5 wow!
Originally posted by Joecool:
So the only way for ESPN to acknowledge us this early is if we beat a 5-0 team? Really? Even if the Rams beat an undefeated team, they would get acknowledged for that one game only.

Pressure is on DET but now that I think of it, is it really on them? They are high right now being undefeated and I don't think they care if they lose one game...kind of like house money. I think we want to beat them worse than they don't want to lose to us.

I think they know they need to keep pace with Green Bay who's next two games are against St. Louis and Minnesota while the Lions have us and Atlanta. They need to keep putting up W's.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
#7 on foxsports buddy

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

Oh, my god. I think I'm about to cream my pants.

With the number of times you cream your pants a month, you should consider adult diapers or find a job that allows you to work from home (nude)....
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/11/week-five-power-rankings-2/

1. Packers (No. 1; 5-0): Brett Favre was surprised it took the Packers so long to come back from a 14-0 deficit.

2. Saints (No. 2; 4-1): Who does Roman Harper think he is, Ken Lucas?

3. Lions (No. 3; 5-0): Calvin Johnson had only one touchdown reception last night, which will cause him to drop out of Cris Carter's top five.

4. Bills (No. 10; 4-1): Leave it to a guy from Harvard to perfectly execute a dummy play.

5. Patriots (No. 5; 4-1): Leave it to a team from near Harvard to make the Jets look like a bunch of dummies.

6. Ravens (No. 4; 3-1): With John Harbaugh's brother's team at 4-1, Packers-Lions isn't the only must-see game on Thanksgiving.

7. 49ers (No. 12; 4-1): The worst division in football is producing one of the best teams in the conference.

What's new. 2 of the last 5 SB teams have come from the NFC West........so you're saying there's a chance???
The only ranking I care bout is where we are in the nfc west
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
#7 on foxsports buddy

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

Oh, my god. I think I'm about to cream my pants.

With the number of times you cream your pants a month, you should consider adult diapers or find a job that allows you to work from home (nude)....

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/nfl-power-rankings-week-6-1.3224904?qr=1

7. +11 49ers 4-1

Seriously, who could have expected this kind of start with a team featuring a quarterback that only Jim Harbaugh wanted? Alex Smith now playing more like a No. 1 overall pick should, and the Niners are in command in the NFC West.

1. Packers (No. 1; 5-0): Brett Favre was surprised it took the Packers so long to come back from a 14-0 deficit.

3. Lions (No. 3; 5-0): Calvin Johnson had only one touchdown reception last night, which will cause him to drop out of Cris Carter's top five.

4. Bills (No. 10; 4-1): Leave it to a guy from Harvard to perfectly execute a dummy play.

5. Patriots (No. 5; 4-1): Leave it to a team from near Harvard to make the Jets look like a bunch of dummies.

6. Ravens (No. 4; 3-1): With John Harbaugh's brother's team at 4-1, Packers-Lions isn't the only must-see game on Thanksgiving.

7. 49ers (No. 12; 4-1): The worst division in football is producing one of the best teams in the conference.

What's new. 2 of the last 5 SB teams have come from the NFC West........so you're saying there's a chance???

they've all lost.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
they've all lost.

better to make it there and lose, than to not make it there at all.

Man...all of this makes me nervous.

KICK'EM IN THE SHINS!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

they've all lost.
Question: Would you rather go to the SB and lose or not go at all? You know we are the only team with a perfect record.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
5-1

Only number that matters right now.
Originally posted by stepnez:
personally i don't care about the rankings i would be happy to be 5-1 and ranked 32

agree
Originally posted by socalniner:
The only ranking I care bout is where we are in the nfc west

Im looking at where we are in the NFC already
Share 49ersWebzone