LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

The future of Anthony Davis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerGM:
He looked fine because he wasn't playing next to Chilo.

I saw Chilo in there for a few plays for sure.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I have tempered enthusiasm, but that's not good enough for you. It's like you wont be happy until every Niner fan stands in line to go down on Smith.

And once again, just saying such a thing lets us all know how you really feel. I'd rather you just be honest about it. Works better for credibility and gives a sense of intellectual honesty.

Where did you learn how to argue, studying the Salem witch hunt records or the McCarthy trials?

I'm really glad I read this back and forth between you and Oldman. If there is anyone on this board that presents facts and statistics to back up his argument, it's Oldman. Class act as well. The fact that you're "debating" the way you are makes me understand where you're coming from.

I was starting to think I was losing my touch in the Occupy Wall Street thread. Now I just see that your arguments are weak everywhere.

Sure, pile on. The fact that your jumping on me just because I dont agree with you regarding an unrelated topic only makes me that much more certain I am right and you are wrong....LOL. I dont break just because I'm not in the "in crowd."
What's next? Nanny, nanny, boo boo? Lol you're hilarious man

Dude, why are you stalking me.......? Dont you have a government conspiracy theory to work on our something?
Stalking you? Lol you MUST be a teenager... YOU are the one who came at me. And you expect me to let you get the last word in? Not gonna happen.

By the way, all of your posts
Come on guys, we won. Sheesh.
Stalking you? Lol you MUST be a teenager... YOU are the one who came at me. And you expect me to let you get the last word in? Not gonna happen.

I'm getting ready to call the cops, you need to stop.
Fellas... Fellas... Let's just enjoy the night, eh? Huge victory tonight... celebrate... not hate.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

I'm getting ready to call the cops, you need to stop.
Call the cops? And say what? This really intelligent person is pissing me off with his logical arguments, facts, and statistics. I don't know what to do!

GO NINERS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Fellas... Fellas... Let's just enjoy the night, eh? Huge victory tonight... celebrate... not hate.

Words of wisdom from the Silver Fox....
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Always the voice of reason. Love ya bud! We're 4-1 man can you believe it? Feels good to have an actual NFL team
It's only fair we give Anthony Davis some props for playing well today. He held his own in pass pro and did a great job in the run game. He's gonna be matched up against Kyle Vanden Bosch, a savvy vet, next week @ Detroit. It will be a good test for him.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Oct 9, 2011 at 6:54 PM ]
Always the voice of reason. Love ya bud! We're 4-1 man can you believe it? Feels good to have an actual NFL team

Sure does. I don't even know what to do with myself with all of these wins. Just smiling like a goof, and I am not typically one to smile much. Just taking them one game at a time, but at this point, I just can't see us missing out on our first playoff run since 2003.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
It's only fair we give Anthony Davis some props for playing well today. He held his own in pass pro and did a great job in the run game. He's gonna be matched up against Kyle Vanden Bosch, a savvy vet, next week @ Detroit. It will be a good test for him.

Agreed. Gotta watch the game again and again, but I thought the OL did a good job of preventing the terrible breakdowns that have plagued us.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Agreed. Gotta watch the game again and again, but I thought the OL did a good job of preventing the terrible breakdowns that have plagued us.

ah oldman always gotta look at the game film, it reminds me of someone lol at least you have a pre-film opinion though can always count on ya to get the research in
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Sure does. I don't even know what to do with myself with all of these wins. Just smiling like a goof, and I am not typically one to smile much. Just taking them one game at a time, but at this point, I just can't see us missing out on our first playoff run since 2003.
The only thing that sucks is that we have that little bug in the back of our minds forcing us to be cautiously optimistic. Take away the last 10 years and we'd be talking Super Bowl. They look that good. I just have to see consistency for a 5-6 game stretch.

Can't wait for your offensive analysis!

The only thing that sucks is that we have that little bug in the back of our minds forcing us to be cautiously optimistic. Take away the last 10 years and we'd be talking Super Bowl. They look that good. I just have to see consistency for a 5-6 game stretch.

Can't wait for your offensive analysis!

This! WE are sitting pretty but the last few seasons have left me scarred. This season has started the healing process. Especially drubbing the "west coast killers"
Share 49ersWebzone