LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

Are we going to the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are we going to the playoffs?

Playoffs? It's only week 4!

But, yeah... we are.
Please don't go there, one week at a time we have a long way to go and this team needs to still do a lot of improving before we start talking playoffs
Yeah, it's early, but barring a major catastrophe, we are going to the playoffs because our division is so bad. Even before we beat the Eagles Footballoutsiders had our chances at 75%. Mostly because Seattle, Arizona and St. Louis totally suck.
I say Yes, the other teams suck so bad and the ninners keep looking better every week!
Why do we as fans not want to think about the playoffs? A Jinx?? I don't want the players to think about it until they get there. For them it's one game at a time. As a Fan, I'm thinking win the majority, if not all of your division games because you are a better team and have more talent (6 wins). If you beat Philly than you can win some other non division games as well. Setbacks are sure to happen but if we don't go to the playoffs in this weak division than I will be extremely disappointed. Yeah we are going to the playoffs...
ALEX SMITH in the playoffs?!?!?!? GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by verb1der:

don't worry. we'll be out after the first game.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
and if we win 1 game in the playoffs, I want jamie dukes fired. Can't stand that dumb s**t.
Players need to focus one week at a time.

AS FANS we can start counting the Lombardi trophies our new dynasty will bring us now.
Why?
Because it's more fun than saying "it's early" or "one week at a time" or whatever. BE PROUD! TALK SOME SMACK!! Register on an opposing teams MB and predict a blow out!!! hehe

I'd rather be considered a "homer" knowing I'm 49er Faithful rather than come off like a band wagon fan like some of the posters here do.

HELL YES we make the playoffs. The only question is homefield advantage and whether or not we can get to the NFC Championship.
(I'll save Superbowl talk for later)
  • Envy
  • Veteran
If we beat both the Cards and Rams then yeah I think we could. It scares the hell out of me but in a really good way.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by verb1der:

don't worry. we'll be out after the first game.

It just seems weird thinking about it though, Alex Smith being relevant in the month of January. wow
I think we will just because we'll have the best team in the worst division. Oh well, playoffs is playoffs. Go Niners!!
The niners have a great shot at the playoffs. Oddly enough the only way I don't see the niners having a great shot at the playoffs is if Alex Smith gets hurt.

Other than that, this team has a great shot at making it.
We will make the playoffs unless we get hit with a ton of injuries. I also think that we have a good enough team to make it outside of our division. We all knew the division was horrible but many zoners thought that we would be 5-11 or something crappy like that. We are the best team in a crappy division so yes that's a playoff birth right there. We have more talent than people realize and I think we could contend for a playoff spot even if we weren't in the NFC WEST. I don't know how old everyone is in the Zone but going through the 80's and 90's as a Niner Fan you automatically expect to go to the playoffs every year and the NFC WEST always belongs to the Niners. If another team in our division want to go they better be good enough to get the Wild Card.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Braylon Edwards=Jason Taylor

I don't get it.

Me neither but it was one of the options so i chose it
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/158702-yeah-know-its-still-early/

I found that thread quite funny. Thanks for the clarification
Share 49ersWebzone