There are 246 users in the forums

Mike & Mike in the morning

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tampa Bay is next. Looks like we arnt going to miss Takeo Spikes, Lawson, Clements. Maybe Baalke and Harbaugh know what they are doing.
The Eagles' offense with Vick was very good. But being very good, they should and could have scored more TD, but somehow they had to relying on the kicker twice. It was a combination of the Niner's defense and the Eagles not getting it done on offense.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 3, 2011 at 3:44 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Bowman is looking like a top LB in the league! I figured he'd be good but he's playing much better than I ever expected him to. Last year, he wouldn't have made that tackle on Vick. Hell, last year he got juked by Kevin Kolb on a 3rd and long for a 1st down.

Bowman, Penn State product aka Linebacker U
Originally posted by Jcool:
I feel bad for anyone that only has one sports radio station in ESPN and is forced to listen to probably the worst morning show in Mike and Mike.

your a f**king idiot, Mike and Mike is the best radio show on ESPN
Originally posted by jprchrds:
I feel bad for anyone that only has one sports radio station in ESPN and is forced to listen to probably the worst morning show in Mike and Mike.

Wow! Lash out much? . . . in defense of those two ESPN dweebs?

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Wow! Lash out much? . . . in defense of those two ESPN dweebs?

Is that you Golic?

For the future, you should know it's "you're," if you're going to call someone a f**king idiot for talking s**t about s**tty ESPN personalities.
Mora did sound bitter, but he was right. If Harbaugh wanted to try to move the ball before halftime, why did they take their time and let the clock run down with 2 TOs left? He used one to get a final play, but he wasted about 15-20 seconds and then didn't even attack the Eagles deep.

I just think Harbaugh was confused and couldn't get plays into Alex quick enough. IMO, he shouldve took a TO sooner and took a few shots downfield.

Oh well, we won, and the team looked great in the second half. As soon as Alex started looking down the field and taking some shots, the offense took off. I like how he's been taking care of the ball this season, but he needs to stop playing so scared. He looks too afraid to make mistakes. I hope he gained some confidence in the passing game this week and picks up where he left off.
Mike & Mike in the Morning is definitely NOT quality radio, but i guess anybody would look good when you're followed up by Colin Cowherd

Originally posted by strickac:
Mora did sound bitter, but he was right. If Harbaugh wanted to try to move the ball before halftime, why did they take their time and let the clock run down with 2 TOs left? He used one to get a final play, but he wasted about 15-20 seconds and then didn't even attack the Eagles deep.

I just think Harbaugh was confused and couldn't get plays into Alex quick enough. IMO, he shouldve took a TO sooner and took a few shots downfield.

Oh well, we won, and the team looked great in the second half. As soon as Alex started looking down the field and taking some shots, the offense took off. I like how he's been taking care of the ball this season, but he needs to stop playing so scared. He looks too afraid to make mistakes. I hope he gained some confidence in the passing game this week and picks up where he left off.

Not sure where the quote is, but I think it was said that he did that because he was sending a message that we were going to play every second of that game.

Oh the irony....
12 games left to punish and embarrass other teams......... then play offs
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Mike & Mike in the Morning is definitely NOT quality radio, but i guess anybody would look good when you're followed up by Colin Cowherd

LOL..I listen to ESPN and Fox. Colin and Mike and Mike and Rome very little ( HATE ROME) and the Loose Cannons along with Petros and Money. I have a driving job so I'm lucky enough to here it all every day . I think they all suck to a certain degree. I find that it's best to find humor in the shows and not take them too seriously. It's why Petros and Money are my favorite :)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Colin Cowherd makes Mike & Mike look like geniuses
Share 49ersWebzone