LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

LOVE THE FACT THAT HARBAUGH DIDNT BRING US BACK TO SAN FRAN.......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Gettin ready in Youngstown:

Alex and Colin must look away from Tolzien, lest they be blinded by His glory.

I think Tolzien is the only one actually looking downfield at a receiver. The other two are just posing for the pretty pictures.
No, the other two aren't posing. They're staring down their receiver.
they didn't come back because they saved money by switching to Geico.
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:

I think Tolzien is the only one actually looking downfield at a receiver. The other two are just posing for the pretty pictures.

Alex and Kap are staring right at the camera....you saying the cameraman is also the target?

Alex and Kap are staring right at the camera....you saying the cameraman is also the target?
First of all, it was a joke because they both have had a tendency to do that in games sometimes. Secondly, I doubt they're all posing for a picture, because Tolzien is looking in the other direction. Lastly, there are probably receivers in the line of sight of between the QB's and the cameraman. He probably zoomed in from the sidelines excluding the receivers from the picture. Analytical enough?

First of all, it was a joke because they both have had a tendency to do that in games sometimes. Secondly, I doubt they're all posing for a picture, because Tolzien is looking in the other direction. Lastly, there are probably receivers in the line of sight of between the QB's and the cameraman. He probably zoomed in from the sidelines excluding the receivers from the picture. Analytical enough?

Winner! ^
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
we'll see if it leads to better play on the field, but it definitely sounds like its having positives, just in terms of camaraderie and stuff. I mean, there's a lot of new faces on this team, and they didn't spend much time together this summer, obviously, so something like this seems like a great way for the players and coaches to get to know each other better.

i like it.
I bet by the end of the week, half the team will be ready to tar and feather Mr. Crabtree

for someone named JizzMaster, you seem eager to pass judgment on Crabtree.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

Winner! ^

I still think Tolzien is the only one of the bunch worth the gear he's wearin.
7 and 11.....slurpee time.
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
we'll see if it leads to better play on the field, but it definitely sounds like its having positives, just in terms of camaraderie and stuff. I mean, there's a lot of new faces on this team, and they didn't spend much time together this summer, obviously, so something like this seems like a great way for the players and coaches to get to know each other better.

i like it.
I bet by the end of the week, half the team will be ready to tar and feather Mr. Crabtree

for someone named JizzMaster, you seem eager to pass judgment on Crabtree.

Was watching 49er preview and the X-player, Tim (sorry can't remember his last name) made it sound like the players weren't too happy about staying in Youngstown for the week. He wasn't buying the camaraderie since they just got out of training camp. Mentioned that he talked to some of the players and they would have preferred to fly back to the Bay Area.

Winner! ^

And how exactly did you come to this brilliant conclusion may I ask, unless of course you're being sarcastic then nvm.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Winner! ^

And how exactly did you come to this brilliant conclusion may I ask, unless of course you're being sarcastic then nvm.

Did you see his preseason play? The guy is a legend in the making!!

Winner! ^

Lol my bad, I forgot how preseason works around here.

Winner! ^

Lol my bad, I forgot how preseason works around here.

around here you can play like crap during the preseason and still become a God! Just look at Nate Davis for evidence.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yah great move, lol
Niners would've been tired as sh*t if they didn't stay in Ohio.
Share 49ersWebzone