LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

LOVE THE FACT THAT HARBAUGH DIDNT BRING US BACK TO SAN FRAN.......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
The 49ers have done this before in recent years. Was Singletary a winner? We know he wanted winners...

he wasn't kidding when he said he can't do it.

That's pretty funny. I must admit.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
The 49ers have done this before in recent years. Was Singletary a winner? We know he wanted winners...

he wasn't kidding when he said he can't do it.

That's pretty funny. I must admit.

That's a good one!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Won't mean much if we get blown out on Sunday, lol
we'll see if it leads to better play on the field, but it definitely sounds like its having positives, just in terms of camaraderie and stuff. I mean, there's a lot of new faces on this team, and they didn't spend much time together this summer, obviously, so something like this seems like a great way for the players and coaches to get to know each other better.

i like it.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Won't mean much if we get blown out on Sunday, lol

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
THIS THREAD IS FULL OF WIN!!!!!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

MY FKN IDIOT NEW SUPERVISOR USES CAPS IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF EVERY f**kING EMAIL HE SENDS. IT DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
YEAH, LETS HEAR IT FOR YOUNGSTOWN BABY, YEAH!!!

My co-worker texted me earlier this evening and told me he went to Y-Town for dinner and ran into the team at a bar and grill.

Originally posted by JPREZ2XXL:
This week, by not bringing them back it shows how focused they are on winning this game in philadelphia. It shows how he is a true coach, he is building a foundation of expectation that i am thoroughly impressed with, and the players are buying in. I think it is a HUGE STEP, for this team regardless if we win or not, but with Vick saying he is gonna play, i think we are better off...paranoia, the fact that he is gonna take the reps in practice and not his back ups, so if he does get hurt, then it is that much more of a game changer. I think Vick playing gives us the better chance of coming out of Philly with a W....

It is a two edged sword, it all depends on how the players respond to it. It will either tire them mentally and physically by staying on the road and not letting them go home to rejuvenate in their domicile, or it will make them ornery. Plus access to their own facility allows them for better care.

I rather have Walshes and Eddie D's method, however we will see.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:
THIS THREAD IS FULL OF WIN!!!!!

Yea, I never complain about which threads the Mods lock, but to lock the "OL is not to blame" thread which sparked up some good conversation and leave this going which is nothing but empty s**t is just ridiculous.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Otter:

OMFGGGGGGEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!
QUE?
Share 49ersWebzone