There are 169 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What happened to the second half offense of the Giants game?
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Where's the Ravens game at?
Waiting on the Ravens game bro!
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Waiting on the Ravens game bro!

Originally posted by Adman:
Where's the Ravens game at?

we lost
First post updated with Ravens game and also fixed the Giants links.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Whomeam:
First post updated with Ravens game and also fixed the Giants links.

Awesome, and thanks again. Shoot I guess I can erase all my games from the DVR.
Haha I actually had a lot of trouble this week with my space on this thing. I didn't want to delete the videos i've made in case Youtube deletes one for copyright, so I was trying to transfer all of them onto my external hard drive. After about three hours of that I got annoyed and went "AW SCREW IT" and just deleted all the music on here. Something like 50 gigs. They shall be missed.
Haha I actually had a lot of trouble this week with my space on this thing. I didn't want to delete the videos i've made in case Youtube deletes one for copyright, so I was trying to transfer all of them onto my external hard drive. After about three hours of that I got annoyed and went "AW SCREW IT" and just deleted all the music on here. Something like 50 gigs. They shall be missed.

A noble sacrifice. it shall not go unrewarded. To the lost.

p.s. Poster of the Year nominee for sure
[ Edited by ruthless49er on Dec 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM ]
Many thanks man.

Watching those Ravens drives... Painful.

Definitely had some momentum going before half time. Too bad Smith/Edwards had that mis-comm.

Also...Alex should have easily been sacked 15 times.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Many thanks man.

Definitely had some momentum going before half time. Too bad Smith/Edwards had that mis-comm.

I really dont know what Braylon was thinking on that pass. The defender was toe to toe with him every step of the route, he really should have completed the inside move, he would have been in way better position no matter what pass was thrown.

Originally posted by ruthless49er:

A noble sacrifice. it shall not go unrewarded. To the lost.

p.s. Poster of the Year for sure

Fixed
Thanks guys :)
You are the f**king man!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Many thanks man.

I really dont know what Braylon was thinking on that pass. The defender was toe to toe with him every step of the route, he really should have completed the inside move, he would have been in way better position no matter what pass was thrown.

For some reason I just want to blame Smith and Obama.
Thank you for doing this! I have to watch on the internet which means to replay, and poor quality.
Share 49ersWebzone