There are 218 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
time to watch some film
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Haha, I appreciate it but it's really not necessary. I enjoy doing it.

lol always so modest. but in all seriousness this definately deserved to be pinned
Waiting on the game to be uploaded so I can download it. Can't wait!
Whomeam is awesome!! Love this thread! Go Niners!!
Hey if anyone knows where to download this, hit me up. My source is not posting anything except every other damn game played today.
Highlights http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul0b-1D5IA0

Hey if anyone knows where to download this, hit me up. My source is not posting anything except every other damn game played today.

You have a PM, sir.
[ Edited by RedNGoldBlooded on Oct 17, 2011 at 3:44 AM ]
Thanks man. that's actually where I usually download from haha. They took forever putting it up yesterday for some reason. Thanks for the link though, I appreciate it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I need to see this again.
Converting the video right now. Took forever to download it. I'll have the offense up tomorrow.
Converting the video right now. Took forever to download it. I'll have the offense up tomorrow.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

• MuggD
  • Veteran
UPLOAD!
Can't wait!

One thing that I don't think was mentioned against TB is I know they had a down game, we looked great defensively but did having Ejiro Evero help us out? He was the defensive quality control coach for Tampa Bay from 07-09. He would have only spent one year with the Morris/Freeman tandem but it seemed like our DB's where running their routes better than their WRs. You would think being a control coach for the defense he would know a lot about their O having watched his defense go against them. Heck, he probably knows a lot about their defense as well. Not saying with the new OC things didn't chance since 09 but wondering if it helped but I guess Josh Freeman staring down his receivers didn't help them either.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 18, 2011 at 10:07 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone