There are 256 users in the forums

Smitty, yay Smitty 1st half-2nd half stats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by sacniner:
He is serviceable... we need the o line and run game badly.

He had one beautiful pass to Davis down the right side. The rest of the game he played very average, running up his passer rating with high efficiency checkdowns. I don't know what game everyone else watched. Our expectations have gone so low for this position that just not f****ing things up is considered a breakthrough game.

Haha, that is your response to "He is serviceable."

You extremists are ridiculous.

Okay then he's playing at a pro bowl level. LOL

Gotta love low standards.

Exactly. another 200 yard day with no TD's. Let's throw a block party.

Just can't enjoy a win, eh? Meh, b***hes gonna b***h.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
cam newton threw for less than 200 yards today... and they won

Carolina fans must be upset.
  • mike
  • Veteran

Yep and brady threw 380+ yds, and 4 picks, and lost to the bills...lol
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Pretty easy to do when only get about 200 yards of total offense and your the qb.

Lmao at you Alex fanboys trying to build up an average to below average qb. He's game manager nothing more then that.

Alex smith starting + 49er win = you mad

Give credit where credit is due.. Gore has been non-existent.

Sus has a bad week when the 9ers win, because he can't say "I told you so"
  • rserda
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mike:

Yep and brady threw 380+ yds, and 4 picks, and lost to the bills...lol

Huh strange, just more facts to prove that yardages isn't what it is all about.

He had one beautiful pass to Davis down the right side. The rest of the game he played very average, running up his passer rating with high efficiency checkdowns. I don't know what game everyone else watched. Our expectations have gone so low for this position that just not f****ing things up is considered a breakthrough game.

More fun to watch than reading your stupid-ass posts
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by baltien:

He won dude. No amount of blind hate can take that away. Everyone knows that Smith isn't going to light it up this year. Yet you guys come to these boards AFTER every game complaining because he didn't have a career day. He is not the QB of the future. No one is going to dispute that. But right now he's doing what he's being asked to do.

That's take care of the ball, and not give the game away. Too bad that upsets you.

it upsets me because a) I'm sick of QB mediocrity and of Smith in particular and b) he plays at his worst in the clutch, so we will be one and done if we make the playoffs, and so all we stand to gain with Alex is a drop in the draft boards next year ==> it's a lose/lose any way you look at it. I'd rather bite the bullet and play Kap, knowing Smith won't take this team anywhere.
  • rserda
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

More fun to watch than reading your stupid-ass posts
Ignore those two, football knowledge isn't exactly their strong points.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Just another solid performance.
it upsets me because a) I'm sick of QB mediocrity and of Smith in particular and b) he plays at his worst in the clutch, so we will be one and done if we make the playoffs, and so all we stand to gain with Alex is a drop in the draft boards next year ==> it's a lose/lose any way you look at it. I'd rather bite the bullet and play Kap, knowing Smith won't take this team anywhere.

You're a lost cause. Even when he plays well in the 4th quarter you still say he plays his worst in the clutch. Blind hater.

Originally posted by baltien:

He won dude. No amount of blind hate can take that away. Everyone knows that Smith isn't going to light it up this year. Yet you guys come to these boards AFTER every game complaining because he didn't have a career day. He is not the QB of the future. No one is going to dispute that. But right now he's doing what he's being asked to do.

That's take care of the ball, and not give the game away. Too bad that upsets you.

Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Just can't enjoy a win, eh? Meh, b***hes gonna b***h.

...Because they don't enjoy their life. Unhappiness bleeds through the computer screen. Life's to short for that sht.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
1st half 9-17 74 yards
2nd half 11-13 127 yards 8-9 in the fourth not to mention 1 drop by Gore.
And not mentioned the should have been TD by Crabs as well.

I respectfully disagree. With Smith we at least have a shot at the playoffs. Playing Kaep means that we're not even shooting for the postseason.
I'm happy we won but this was a win by the defense not Smith.

Gore is done and I was one of the few against extending his contract.

I absolutely agree. Smith has played "well" this season in my opinion.(Far from elite, but well)

However, the defense won today's game, in spite of an offense that was full of self-defeating plays.
Share 49ersWebzone