There are 163 users in the forums

Smitty, yay Smitty 1st half-2nd half stats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
200 yards yay NFL MVP, LOL

Who cares? He's playing well enough for us to win every game.
Originally posted by BHulman:
I always get confused. Sometimes it is only about wins. Other times it is about stats. Clarify. Which one is it?

which ever one helps there arguement
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
1 by Gore, 1.5 by Crabtree, 1 by Morgan, 1 by VD if im not mistaken. The first drop by Crabs was pretty low but catchable so it gets a 1.5.

dont forget the Step out of bounds.

i think the .5 he has by crabs was the out of bounds
The guy is still not as accurate as he should be WHEN HE SHOULD BE!
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
3 drops and 3 skipped balls.

Wrong. 4 drops, 1 skipped ball. The skipped ball to Crabtree was actually a drop that hit him in the hands (so he had 2 of those this game).

Edit: and actually Morgan had one hit him in the hand as well. 5 drops.
[ Edited by mac707g on Sep 25, 2011 at 1:33 PM ]
Smith was good today. The drops, penalties and the BS nullified touchdown kept the Bengals in the game.

Welcome to reality Dalton...and Cam for that matter
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
1 by Gore, 1.5 by Crabtree, 1 by Morgan, 1 by VD if im not mistaken. The first drop by Crabs was pretty low but catchable so it gets a 1.5.

dont forget the phantom Step out of bounds.

Fixed
Originally posted by 804Niner:

Ranked 4th in the league with a 70% completion percentage coming in to today. Which means, when he has been asked to throw...he's completed 7 out of every 10 attempts.

See what you do there, because 10 goes in to 100, 10 times, I just divided 70 by 10
[ Edited by Canadian49er on Sep 25, 2011 at 1:36 PM ]
If he plays like that next week it will be a loss......
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Originally posted by 804Niner:

Ranked 4th in the league in completion percentage coming in to today
also when he should be?

he was almost perfect in the 2nd half

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I always get confused. Sometimes it is only about wins. Other times it is about stats. Clarify. Which one is it?

He played just good enough to just beat a crap team sorry if I'm not impressed. If we played a good team we would have gotten killed with that performance.
Originally posted by niners94:
Smith is our rock now. Gore's time has passed.
**falls off bar stool laughing**
Sad but true!

He played just good enough to just beat a crap team sorry if I'm not impressed. If we played a good team we would have gotten killed with that performance.

typical that you look at just Smith and not whats going on around him.

Don't be retarded. The reason we would've gotten killed by a good team in this game has nothing to do with QB play and has everything to do with drops, stupid penalties and Frank Gore being a shell of his former self. Oh, and crappy play calling for the first 3 quarters.
  • rserda
  • Veteran
It's pretty funny, before the haters would say the only important stat is wins. Alex is 2-1 so far this season and now the most important stat is yards. I'm confused which one is it? I prefer wins over yards.
Share 49ersWebzone