There are 169 users in the forums

Should we trade Vernon Davis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should we trade Vernon Davis?

Our coaches are dumbasses for not targeting him enough espically in the end zone.
There are several reasons why you don't trade him.

1. He's a rare athlete. You just don't find TEs very often that can perform athleticaly like Vernon can. He's bigger, faster, stronger. Even with his less than steller hands the opposin defense always has to account for him, they have to assign their best athletes to cover him. It opes up other options.

2: He's next to none in blocking. Vernon is a big part of our ability to run the ball. Take him out of it and that aspect of the game could suffer.

3: He's a leader. He's one of theguys tat other players look to. He's part of the synergy this team has built this year and it's a big part of our success.
resign him to trade him........na
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I see Alex Smith is the only player you can criticize here, Vernon Davis f**king sucks balls this year and needs to be called out on it.
His production is easily replaceable. His ability to allow other WRs to get open is not.
yup...
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by alaskanassassin7:
I see Alex Smith is the only player you can criticize here, Vernon Davis f**king sucks balls this year and needs to be called out on it.

totally!
on the bright side, you might get a lot for him if you did trade him
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by alaskanassassin7:

totally!

The balls he sucks is the one he sucked in from Alex with 9 seconds left in the game on Saturday...

• Axl49
  • Veteran
Delete this poll now lets move on
Share 49ersWebzone