There are 390 users in the forums

Should we trade Vernon Davis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should we trade Vernon Davis?

Originally posted by PRIMUS151:
Stop smoking crack fool....

• mod
  • Veteran
You VD haters should do everybody a favor and shut up... he carried this offense today.
great job by VD today

he will have a great game against the eagles (unless namdi guards him)
LMAO at this thread//eat CROW
What a beast today, he went directly to Harbaugh (not selfishly) and said he wanted to be more involved in the offense and what happens? He carries us today. F the haters.
I told it... I told it.. I wanna VD must catch the balls than blocks!! that is make sense!! i am happy that vd catch the balls and get scores our better team for wins!
  • rserda
  • Veteran
Looks like that "talk" with Harbaugh helped out. About time we get our best offensive player involved.
I wish this game never happened. I was hoping we could free up a roster spot by hiding him on the practice squad.....
  • Jiks
Did anyone notice on his big catch that he caught the ball, and while in the motion of getting tackled out of bounds he rolls over and bobbles the ball a tiny bit out of bounds. You have to maintain possession throughout the entire catch right? I was worried especially after the T.O that they would challenge that. I could be wrong. It was at the very end of the reception.

Imagine that! We start getting him the ball a lot and we win .....the 3rd option on this poll is fitting right about now
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Did anyone notice on his big catch that he caught the ball, and while in the motion of getting tackled out of bounds he rolls over and bobbles the ball a tiny bit out of bounds. You have to maintain possession throughout the entire catch right? I was worried especially after the T.O that they would challenge that. I could be wrong. It was at the very end of the reception.

He dropped it after he already had possession and got some extra yards.

That's for the fcked call on Crabtree for the TD. Works out in the end.
Kind of stinks that we fans seem to overanalyze every play (and believe me, I'm right there with ya) because the team seems to shoot itself in the foot so much, it almost seems inevitable. It's like we're bracing ourselves for the good plays to get overturned. Hard to appreciate the good when we have gotten used to so much bad.

I think I'll go give the team a half-hearted fist pump and pray that somehow, someway this win translates to some good practices and a good game next week. A win in Philly, as unlikely as it may seem, would be HUGE!!!
Originally posted by Chico:
I love the potential talent but he has hands of stone and alligator arms.

You could have said that in his rookie or second season but not for the last few years.
Share 49ersWebzone