LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Time to start getting Kendall Hunter some carries

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gore is great, but he's aging fast. Hunter has special talent, that needs to utilized. He's not only shifty, straight-ahead fast, but so hard to bring down. Always falling forward for a few extra yards. And he is a very good pass protector.

I think the best thing for Gore's longevity and our current team is to see more of Hunter. (Dixon is great on the short yardage too).

C'mon Niners stop making on field decisions based on off field decisions (contracts)
I already read this thread
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Never heard this before, what a great idea. Quickly go call the niners and let them know.
Originally posted by susweel:
Never heard this before, what a great idea. Quickly go call the niners and let them know.

as obvious as it may seem, why didn't we see any of him against Dallas?? Harbaugh, i am disappoint.
Originally posted by valrod33:

already read, lol
Gore could use some rest from time to time
Originally posted by valrod33:

It's the sequel.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by susweel:

as obvious as it may seem, why didn't we see any of him against Dallas?? Harbaugh, i am disappoint.

Cuz frank will get mad.
Oh, it's this thread again.
Am I the only one that clicks these kinds of threads just to read the responses?

It's the best part.

"Good idea! Thanks for the suggestion."

- Harbaugh
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
You're the first to bring this up. Good idea man.
I wanna trade him for a 7th-rounder away.
Originally posted by baltien:
Am I the only one that clicks these kinds of threads just to read the responses?

It's the best part.
Standard procedure...
Welcome to ninertalk
Share 49ersWebzone