LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Kind of surprised at how people are freaking out over the cowboys loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dallas_turtle:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Hopefully one day in the next few years we will be holding the Lombardi high above our heads and laughing at the Cowboys and their choker!

That "choker" just led his team to 13 unanswered points in the 4th quarter and OT, with a cracked rib, and on the road... At least I thought it was a road game, but every time Smith got sacked, all I heard was loud cheering... When the Cowboys were rallying in the 4th, all you could hear from the crowd was "Lets go Cowboys! Lets go Cowboys!"... When the game was over, it was nice to see so many of our players sharing a special moment with our fans, in your stadium...

Say what you want, but Romo was the difference in yesterday's game... He's the reason that you're hating right now, while I'm gloating... You know you'd trade Smith for Romo in a heartbeat.....

Romo > Smith
Garrett > Harbaugh
Witten > Davis
Cowboys > 49ers
Cowboys Fans > 49ers Fans

dont worry you'll choke in the playoffs again, if you even make it. Must be nice being the 3rd best team in your division.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
dont worry you'll choke in the playoffs again, if you even make it. Must be nice being the 3rd best team in your division.

Yeah, too bad we don't have the luxury of playing in what is routinely the worst division in the NFL...

You're right, we might not make the playoffs, but we did beat the 49ers for the third time in a row, and that's enough to make me happy for a week...

This brings the record in the all-time rivalry to 16-15-1, still in the 49ers favor, but we're getting closer to adding the 49ers to the list with the other 27 NFL franchises that Dallas has an all-time winning record against...

I'm just yanking you guys' chains a bit, it really was a great game... Overall, I'm impressed with the fight that's in this 49ers team, and being in that weak division, they have as good of a shot at the playoffs as Dallas does...

Good luck....
Originally posted by dallas_turtle:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Hopefully one day in the next few years we will be holding the Lombardi high above our heads and laughing at the Cowboys and their choker!

That "choker" just led his team to 13 unanswered points in the 4th quarter and OT, with a cracked rib, and on the road... At least I thought it was a road game, but every time Smith got sacked, all I heard was loud cheering... When the Cowboys were rallying in the 4th, all you could hear from the crowd was "Lets go Cowboys! Lets go Cowboys!"... When the game was over, it was nice to see so many of our players sharing a special moment with our fans, in your stadium...

Say what you want, but Romo was the difference in yesterday's game... He's the reason that you're hating right now, while I'm gloating... You know you'd trade Smith for Romo in a heartbeat.....

Romo > Smith
Garrett > Harbaugh
Witten > Davis
Cowboys > 49ers
Cowboys Fans > 49ers Fans

His user name makes me think of this in a Cowpuke jersey . . .

I wanted to be 2-0 as much as I wanted to send the Pukes to 0-2 and their fans into suicide watch. Oh well . . . next time, preferably in the post season.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
His user name makes me think of this in a Cowpuke jersey . . .

I wanted to be 2-0 as much as I wanted to send the Pukes to 0-2 and their fans into suicide watch. Oh well . . . next time, preferably in the post season.

reminds me of when singletary said see the vikings in the playoffs after a s**tty loss.

i predict the Cowboys will draft... 2 spots ahead of us
I'm not freaking out yet but I did expect to beat the Cowboys. I would feel better if I thought the Cowboys were a good team but I don't even think they are close to playoff caliber.
Losing that way, against our rivals of rivals, well it leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth. But hey when was the last time the division was won in week 2? And not the last 2 weeks of the season?
Share 49ersWebzone