LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 325 users in the forums

YESTERDAYS GAME DAY 49ER RANT BY A LONG TIME SEASON TICKET HOLDER! VERY DISTURBING!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm surprised it took this long for this topic to be created. You are absolutely right
It doesn't surprise me that much. When you see SUCK for that long people lose hope. There is no sense of direction with this team or plan to rebuild. Their plan is reactionary all the time. Fire coach after coach after coach. Get a new GM or player personnel director. There is no plan forward. It's like they are just spinning their wheels. When you have that people sell their tickets so they can get some money back.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I'm surprised it took this long for this topic to be created. You are absolutely right

All of this.
  • 8to80
Originally posted by fourmobowls:
To all you sellouts, may you live in shame and disgrace for the remainder of your life. You all make me sick!!!

And I bet you aren't even a season ticket holder which makes you worse than the season ticket holders that sold their tickets. LOL. At least they're going to some games to support the team.

Almost a decade without a winning season demoralizes fans too, not just players. It's also a recession; gotta save that money for a rainy day.
Originally posted by 8to80:
And I bet you aren't even a season ticket holder which makes you worse than the season ticket holders that sold their tickets. LOL. At least they're going to some games to support the team.

Almost a decade without a winning season demoralizes fans too, not just players. It's also a recession; gotta save that money for a rainy day.

Then don't buy the tickets in the first place. Season ticketholder here, and yes, shame on those that sold their tickets. If you're getting season tickets in the first place, you know the Cowboys game is gonna be a big one, especially since they haven't played each other at the 'Stick in such a long time. It was fricken ridiculous seeing such a huge amount of Cowboy fans at the game.
I was listening to Damon Bruce yesterday...and he was talking about this...he said this is another good reason for the Niners to move to Santa Clara because not even the season ticket holders are willing to drive out to CandleStick anymore...
Originally posted by samoan49er:

Then don't buy the tickets in the first place. Season ticketholder here, and yes, shame on those that sold their tickets. If you're getting season tickets in the first place, you know the Cowboys game is gonna be a big one, especially since they haven't played each other at the 'Stick in such a long time. It was fricken ridiculous seeing such a huge amount of Cowboy fans at the game.

I agree it's ridiculous , but with the new tailgaiting rules and the hassling of the faithful fans who are still going right now, well people better get prepared for more of the same sellouts.
Either you are attempting to post from an outside domain or your firewall/anti-virus software does not allow HTTP_REFERER to be seen. If you have firewall/anti-virus software or hardware installed, check with your firewall/anti-virus vender to learn how to enable this feature.

Agreed, even if I couldn't make the game I'd take the hit before selling my tickets to a cowgirls fan. With that said, I was there, yelling as usual for what should have been a victory
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:

I agree it's ridiculous , but with the new tailgaiting rules and the hassling of the faithful fans who are still going right now, well people better get prepared for more of the same sellouts.

I agree that the new tailgating rules may have something to do with some people not making it out to the games. The whole atmosphere in the parking lot before and after the games just isn't the same anymore.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:

I agree that the new tailgating rules may have something to do with some people not making it out to the games. The whole atmosphere in the parking lot before and after the games just isn't the same anymore.

It's sad that it will probably get worse , I wish that I had the income to own season tickets and that I lived a little closer , then it wouldn't be just a game or two a year. I'll just continue to hope that the team continues to improve they're record and that the atmosphere at the stadium follows the same upward climb.

My neighbors always know when there is a 49er game cause they can here the cheering and the cursing and luckily my wife chimes in loudly.
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Sep 20, 2011 at 8:12 AM ]

Hey guys! Ive been watching for a while and finally decided to jump in. I just have to say watching all those Cowboys fans on OUR HOME TURF was extremely disappointing. The combination of all the factors (i.e. blown lead, "the decision", OT loss, fans) made this a difficult game to swallow. One day later, im 90% over it and looking forward to our boys rebounding on the Bengals like the Cowboys did on us.

Lawson, Clements, and maybe Mays better be ready!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Big shame on you.
I think they had a plan...

1) Sell their tickets to Dallas Fans.
2) ????
3) Profit!
Originally posted by susweel:
Big shame on you.

For jumping in?

Not everybody can afford season tickets, and not everyone lives close enough to go to every game. If I lived in the Bay Area (hell within 3 hours of the Stick) I'd be at every game. If you have enough money to buy season tix you're not worried about the recession.
Share 49ersWebzone