LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

YESTERDAYS GAME DAY 49ER RANT BY A LONG TIME SEASON TICKET HOLDER! VERY DISTURBING!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am not sure what anyone expects buying tickets from the Yorks. You should probably stop buying tickets from the Yorks.
It was pretty sad that cowboy fans were louder then us I was as loud as I could possibly be but very sad indeed
The SF Giants had problems drawing people to the 'stick even after they signed Barry Bonds. They move to AT&T and have had good crowds ever since. Even with all of the 49er history at the 'stick the place still has no vibe. It's a dump compared to any newer stadium. And everyone knows getting in and out that place is horrific as well. Then add the fact that the team hasn't won in close to ten years and it all provides for a lousy game day experience. With the high cost of living in the Bay Area, I can see why people don't want to spend the money for that BS.
hey on a positive note, we all got 2 free tacos at taco bell!!
This ish wont happen in Santa Clara! Cant wait till they are down here!

#cantwait
#stepoffsoapbox
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by Blitz:
After yesterday, wish the 9ers would leave that town. f**king embarrassed to be a 9er fan today, first time in my life I have been embarrased to be a 9er fan, first time in three generation's of my family for that matter.

I WANT THEM OUT OF SF, PERIOD.
I used to hate the idea of our beloved team moving out of the Bay Area, but after seeing how fans would rather sit at home and watch the games, I don't believe SF deserve the team anymore. They can watch the new Wyoming 49ers just as comfortably, at home.

And yeah, I understand ticket prices are very high, but maybe that means move to somewhere less expensive to build a new stadium. Move somewhere where the fans will embrace the team, instead of always harp on it. It is a business, and if I was York after that display of non existant fans yesterday, I would be maybe looking more at the other option.s

This. I agree.

The fans down there are having it way too f**king easy...it's real easy to sit at home and watch a game when you know the team is right around the corner and you can get off the couch and go check them out when it suits you.....when you have your team in your town...real easy to f**k it up and not realize what you have. Get a little too complacent. That's the problem right there, in a nutshell. They are f**king it up for all the other fans that don't live there. They have forgotten they represent fans from around the world....they have made it "all about them".

See how long that "all about us" mentality persists if the team starts packing their s**t up and moving on. Betcha their would be plenty of regrets then.

If I was York, I would say "f**k you" and head out. I know I want them out of that town, once and for all. I am flat pissed off that I am having to watch my team (and my father's and son's) play in a town that really doesn't deserve them. Go to hell SF...damn you...go straight to hell. You don't deserve this team.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

#cantwait
#stepoffsoapbox

but on the other hand you will not be able to afford the new park tickets to the games, so it don't matter. In Santa Clara most good fans will be priced out.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Originally posted by Blitz:
After yesterday, wish the 9ers would leave that town. f**king embarrassed to be a 9er fan today, first time in my life I have been embarrased to be a 9er fan, first time in three generation's of my family for that matter.

I WANT THEM OUT OF SF, PERIOD.

Out of all the embarassing losses and poor seasons this is the first time in your life you've been embarassed?

Yes. That stuff you mention is the nature of the beast, it's all part of the game, the experience.

This s**t I witnessed yesterday at the stick...THAT IS UNNATURAL s**t, IT IS NOT THE NATURE OF THE BEAST, IF I WANT THAT s**t...I MAY AS WELL BE COWGIRL FAN.
  • Jiks
Salt Lake City 49ers! Only problem with that is we would have to play on Tuesday.
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
"fans were already in full force and running a monk in and out of the tailgates and parking lot". ------- Why the hell would you want a monk running around the parking lot? They're not used to being in such huge crowds, and might get hit by a car or something.

That being said, same f**cking problems as the last several years. Offensive line sucked, defensive backfield sucked. Other than that, I thought Alex did o.k. when he had time, I think Vernon got caught in "traffic" on that interception, I understand not taking the field goal penalty, but don't agree with it, and although I don't live in the bay area anymore, it's too bad the whole game day experience sucks so bad now.

Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!

a muck sorry. I do agree with you.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
a muck sorry. I do agree with you.

I am pretty sure it is "amok"

#cantwait
#stepoffsoapbox

but on the other hand you will not be able to afford the new park tickets to the games, so it don't matter. In Santa Clara most good fans will be priced out.

It'll make it safer for me and my fam to go to the game, and not have 49er fans who aspire to be raiderfans showing up.

#cantwait
#stepoffsoapbox

the gas might cancel it out.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Salt Lake City 49ers! Only problem with that is we would have to play on Tuesday.

Share 49ersWebzone