LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

YESTERDAYS GAME DAY 49ER RANT BY A LONG TIME SEASON TICKET HOLDER! VERY DISTURBING!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
You gotta break it up into paragraphs.

is that a little better?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by susweel:
You gotta break it up into paragraphs.

is that a little better?

yes thanks
Whats sad is if you watch the Catch replay on television, the crowd is so into the game you feel proud being a 49er fan. If you watch the The Catch II, the crowd is so into the game you feel proud to be a 49ers fan. Something happened to our fanbase from 1998 through 2011. It is sad.
Wonder how long the knee jerk reaction to the pre season game will last.
the friggen PA is so bad you cannot even hear what the hell the PA person is saying from start to finish durning the game as well. You can hear the band play but cannot make out any of the words they are singing at halftime. Its enough to drive you crazy!! Everyone was looking around at each other like what the hell is this crap. My seats are on the 10 yardline 13 rows up from the field. AT&T is sooo much better as well as the scoreboards.
[ Edited by 49erJim on Sep 19, 2011 at 12:56 PM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Whats sad is if you watch the Catch replay on television, the crowd is so into the game you feel proud being a 49er fan. If you watch the The Catch II, the crowd is so into the game you feel proud to be a 49ers fan. Something happened to our fanbase from 1998 through 2011. It is sad.

they all are in rest homes or dead now.
Thanks, 49erJim, I am overjoyed that this year I did not renew the season tickets I have had since the mid-1980's. Thank you, Yorks, for raising the price of my two tickets from $1200 to $2000 -- otherwise I probably would have renewed out of inertia.
I'll add to your rant....

I'm so sick and tired of the niners finding another way to perfect the art of losing! I love Harbaugh being the coach still but he pulled a steve mariucci and wussed out on trying to get the touchdown. You gotta put the nail in the coffin against a hungry team like the cowboys. I'm so tired of the losing games because we didn't play with the right type of fire and intensity. How can Harbaugh preach to the team to trust eacother when he doesnt even trust them. Alex Smith was on a roll yesterday and he should have let him get the job done with either has arm or legs.

That game was won by the niners all day and I hope we meet them in the playoffs. Until then lets first just try to win outside our division if that will ever happen.

Oh and one more thing... it disturbs me that some (including players) find the cowboys game postive. Just proves that this team is so used to losing. It's like if we can at least play well against a good team, yet lose it was somehow a victory... pathetic!
Candles**t just makes people mad now.

Hulk smash.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
yes I know today is not a good day

i guess momma cooked the breakfast with hog

Originally posted by rapid4:
Thanks, 49erJim, I am overjoyed that this year I did not renew the season tickets I have had since the mid-1980's. Thank you, Yorks, for raising the price of my two tickets from $1200 to $2000 -- otherwise I probably would have renewed out of inertia.

thats another great timing thing that did to all of us faithful fans is were in the middle of a recession and tons of people out of work and they raised the tickets as well as beer and food, $10. bucks for a watered down beer and $6 bucks for a coke? Bottle of Water is $4.75??? ARE U KIDDING ME?? The beers at AT&T are $9 bucks.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
yes I know today is not a good day

i guess momma cooked the breakfast with hog

meanwhile I got my grub on and pigged out
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Cool Story, Bore
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
After yesterday, wish the 9ers would leave that town. f**king embarrassed to be a 9er fan today, first time in my life I have been embarrased to be a 9er fan, first time in three generation's of my family for that matter.

I WANT THEM OUT OF SF, PERIOD.
[ Edited by Blitz on Sep 19, 2011 at 1:04 PM ]
Originally posted by mustangmele:
I'll add to your rant....

I'm so sick and tired of the niners finding another way to perfect the art of losing! I love Harbaugh being the coach still but he pulled a steve mariucci and wussed out on trying to get the touchdown. You gotta put the nail in the coffin against a hungry team like the cowboys. I'm so tired of the losing games because we didn't play with the right type of fire and intensity. How can Harbaugh preach to the team to trust eacother when he doesnt even trust them. Alex Smith was on a roll yesterday and he should have let him get the job done with either has arm or legs.

That game was won by the niners all day and I hope we meet them in the playoffs. Until then lets first just try to win outside our division if that will ever happen.

Oh and one more thing... it disturbs me that some (including players) find the cowboys game postive. Just proves that this team is so used to losing. It's like if we can at least play well against a good team, yet lose it was somehow a victory... pathetic!

i agree, I can deal with losing the game, (I hated the way we lost the game tho) but all the other BS is just dumb and crazy. Losing is part of the game, but when it becomes a hassel and you have to put up with the type of crap we did yesterday (even before you get into the parking lot) it becomes a not so fun day and I have a lot of other great things I could be doing on a great SF Sunday. So now I understand why so many season ticket holders sold their tickets to Cowboy fans, They don't need to put up with this crap.
Share 49ersWebzone