LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
is his contract up? If so, that needs to be fixed, pronto.

2013, but I would extend him now, he has litterally no bonus money left, 500K workout bonuses, so I say extend him now.3yr extension thru 2016, 25M in new money.

Good call AB, he has no bonus money, but he DAMN well deserves some!!!! Pay this man his money!!!

To me hes like a Bryant Young 2.0, humble veteran that works and plays his ass off, lets his play on the field do the talking.

thanks for the info AB. Yeah, extend him. It would send the same message as extending Gore: you do your job, you hustle, you get rewarded.

Yeah I agree. The thing with Smith's deal was he voided the last 3 yrs(2011-2013) in 09 in order for the 49ers to get the rest of his signing bonus off the cap, then signed him back to the 3yrs, with no bonus money left. But if you look at it, he already saw that SB since its paid up front, only prorated for cap purposes.
Justin "The Steam-Roller" Smith So you better get out of my way now before I roll all over you!!!! HOOAAAHHH!!!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
How many years you think this guy can go? I am hoping he plays at the same level for at least 3 more.
BUMP FOR TRUTH
the best player on the best defensive line in football
player of the year for us on defense

FO SHO
justin smith fan club, bulldozing over opponents
Thank you Mike Nolan.

Originally posted by brizznasty:
Thank you Mike Nolan.

And the helicopter ride, too!
I LOVE when he makes a great play, a sack, or runs the ball into the end zone with a defender on his back just in case it is a fumble, he just never gives up. When the play is over I never see him waste any energy doing a fancy dance or celebrating, he just goes back to the huddle like been there done that before.
C C C C C C C COWBOY!!!!!!
Big Country
Share 49ersWebzone