There are 201 users in the forums

Was Ted Ginn's punt return for a TD a good thing?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Say what!??????

Originally posted by susweel:
Um yah TDs are always good

is this f*ckin thread forealz?
Wow. Only in NT.
horrible thread is horrible
Originally posted by valrod33:

We're 1 - 0 because of them!
Do you also hate blow jobs and free pizza?

THIS IS THE DUMBEST THREAD OF ALL TIME

CONGRATULATIONS
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 16, 2011 at 6:18 PM ]
he scores touchdowns let's cut him
I've seen some stupid @ss threads on the WZ, hell i probably started a few myself. But this thread is just beyond retarded.
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Sep 16, 2011 at 6:41 PM ]

Eh I see where he is coming from in this situation. If it were Madden, or a simple case of math, perhaps if I stretch I can understand the logic. However when you have a chance to put the nail in the coffin. Demoralize a team, and create more of a gap....take it. Besides our defense is our strongest unit. If our D can't hold that big of a lead for 3 minutes, then we might as well cut everyone and join the Arena League.
Originally posted by OX49er253:
Eh I see where he is coming from in this situation. If it were Madden, or a simple case of math, perhaps if I stretch I can understand the logic. However when you have a chance to put the nail in the coffin. Demoralize a team, and create more of a gap....take it. Besides our defense is our strongest unit. If our D can't hold that big of a lead for 3 minutes, then we might as well cut everyone and join the Arena League.

if It were madden I would have run around in circles around the 5 yardline trying to waste time, then fallen down, then done three straight runs up the middle like harbs called to run out more time. (but thats on madden because there are so many money plays/glitches that you can lose a 14 point lead in like 30 seconds)

In real life, I'm glad Ginn scored, I don't think we have seen anything of that nature in years as a niner fan.
  • g60nx
  • Veteran
It indeed is a good thing
We are not paying him to kneel down. Reguardless of the score and time left.
Share 49ersWebzone