LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Harbaugh wired for sound

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was surprised by the exchange at 1:48. I never thought that I'd see or hear Smith get excited and show passion like that.

And Harb - ""Quarterback's playin' his ass off!" LULZ.
btw, that ball hit Washington right?? the trajectory sure made it look like it.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
It sure looked like it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
It sure looked like it.

I thought the same thing but their wasnt enough evidence to overturn it.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by Pfield9er:
yea coach and baalke was a bit akward

Seems like Harbaugh was a little nervous, completely understandable.

That is what I thought also when I saw it. He probably had a million things going through his mind as it was right before the game and was zoned out. It happens when you about to take the big stage for the first time.

I was in a band for years that played the circuit here in the mid south, our singer would zone out like that before we took the stage. I have seen that look a thousand times.

This. I was the drummer of a band for years and I was the same. When it was go time, it was go time. I didn't want to talk, think about, or do much except go up there and jam. I just called it getting in "the zone".
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
This. I was the drummer of a band for years and I was the same. When it was go time, it was go time. I didn't want to talk, think about, or do much except go up there and jam. I just called it getting in "the zone".

He himself said omewhere after the game (wish i could recall exactly where) that it was like being strapped into a rocket sitting on the pad with nothing else to do but wait for lift off. Now I don't know about the rest of you, as for me if I were strapped into a rocket on the pad... yeah nervous to the hilt. Reminds me of the one and only time 'I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane' as they like to call skydiving.
[ Edited by DJD on Sep 15, 2011 at 2:55 PM ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Awesome....totally awesome!

This
Harbaugh just exudes coach. He worked hard for this chance. He was raised to do this job; hell, it's in his blood. We'll see whether he's ultimately a success at it, but damn he sounds and looks the part. Go niners!
Originally posted by Robert:
Harbaugh just exudes coach. He worked hard for this chance. He was raised to do this job; hell, it's in his blood. We'll see whether he's ultimately a success at it, but damn he sounds and looks the part. Go niners!

All he needs to do is wear a suit on the sidelines and pull down his pants at half-time and he will be set.
i love how much fun the team seems to be having.

awesome video.

It sure looked like it.

I thought it hit him to. Just another case of the ref trying to screw us over.
It feels good to win. Let's win some more.
i love it when a coach can get you jacked.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by Robert:

All he needs to do is wear a suit on the sidelines and pull down his pants at half-time and he will be set.

Wearing the suit, pants around ankles, and crawling on the ground insulting Crabs' manhood.
What a difference a coach makes.
Amen, brother, amen!

You see it immediately. The genuine outpouring of affection...like family. The one very important lasting image I'm taking away from all the closeups...the smiles. I haven't seen smiles like that since Nolan's first year. Like they're kids again having fun playing ball. Really. When it's genuine like that, a coach can cross bridges, lay strong foundations and drive goals home. I'm jacked!!!

Originally posted by susweel:
The same was being said about Sing in the beginning.

And you. Why the underlying current of negativity? Why bring it up? Can't you just have a 22oz of your favorite beer and chill, my bro? All is sunshine and roses until here comes Hurricane Sus, suckin' the life of the positive climate.

Maybe they are not all buddy buddy like everyone thinks they are.

Again! Your lips just keep flappin', droppin' that "seed" of doubt. You're like the CIA of NT...subliminally injecting doubt pamphlets into our minds.

Honestly though none of the sideline antics really matter. Its about what they are doing during the week to prepare the team. Games are won during the practice week more so then actual game day coaching.

"Its about what they are doing during the week to prepare the team."

QFT! Just like Walsh used to say...

I knew you could. Proud of ya son. Keep up the good work.

Couldn't resist...pickin' on ya.
[ Edited by ninertico on Sep 15, 2011 at 5:33 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone