LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Is Sopoaga hurt? Why was RJF in the game so much?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by redrathman:
Sopoaga played on first and second downs, with RJF giving him a breather every third series.

The Seahawks came out with three wides in the second half, which is why Sopoaga was on the bench.

I knew Sopoaga is very limit because he was breath out that he can't play full time.. that is why.. i agree with Coach what he do.. Good job @ HeadCoach..
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Haha... sopoaga hurt? damn.. I knew him was soft to push the Oline for the games that open season but people are fool that soap was beast in trainning camp.. that is why.. Soap is sux and very well.. I like Ray better than soap.. i am glad that Coach would like to keep Turk #92 our team.. yay.. thank you.. we are better team right now..

Haha... sopoaga hurt? damn.. I knew him was soft to push the Oline for the games that open season but people are fool that soap was beast in trainning camp.. that is why.. Soap is sux and very well.. I like Ray better than soap.. i am glad that Coach would like to keep Turk #92 our team.. yay.. thank you.. we are better team right now..

Sopoaga and McDonald play different positions, so I find your comparison confusing.

In fact, your posts are generally not that easy to understand. I never really know what you are saying or trying to say.

You might consider working on your English language skills.
Originally posted by buck:

Sopoaga and McDonald play different positions, so I find your comparison confusing.

In fact, your posts are generally not that easy to understand. I never really know what you are saying or trying to say.

Wasn't Soap out most of the pre-season? Hopefully it's conditioning and not the issue that kept him from practicing.

lol leave buzzb alone.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

"I arrived in America's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS."
turk #92!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Didn't hear anything, but Soap was probably pedestrian like he has been most of his career. I want to see RJF get more PT.

williams too

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
seems like it was a good idea for us not to pay Aubrayo the big bucks
Originally posted by Shaj:
seems like it was a good idea for us not to pay Aubrayo the big bucks

so far so good on that one

I don't think buck realizes your laughing at him and saying he failed lol
90-Isaac Sopoaga: Started at nose tackle and did his job of holding the point of attack and did not allow the Seahawks' linemen to get to the second level. Sopoaga had one tackle, but his play was a lot more stout than his stats.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/09/13/11/49ers-review-Defensive-player-by-player/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=563346&feedID=5936
Originally posted by valrod33:
90-Isaac Sopoaga: Started at nose tackle and did his job of holding the point of attack and did not allow the Seahawks' linemen to get to the second level. Sopoaga had one tackle, but his play was a lot more stout than his stats.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/09/13/11/49ers-review-Defensive-player-by-player/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=563346&feedID=5936

Man, so releived we don't miss Franklin and his franchise tender from last year.
Share 49ersWebzone