LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Any Opening day Recipes?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
who's inviting me over? im not weird i swear.
  • Jiks
First you drive to Mc Donalds
Take $2 dollars out of said bilfold
Grab 2 spicy McChickens
Decide to add a Dr. Pepper
$3
Go home and Stream Game from CPU
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Take $2 dollars out of said bilfold
Grab 2 spicy McChickens
$3

u said nothing about a billfold, how is it a said billfold?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Take $2 dollars out of your bilfold
Grab 2 spicy McChickens
$3

u said nothing about a billfold, how is it a said billfold?

I don't know what you're talking about...
[ Edited by BayAreaBrawler on Sep 10, 2011 at 9:26 PM ]
b******t, its gonna be terrible. everything tastes better at tailgates. im not even trying to do anything cool cuz you are my cooking partner! Damn u!!!!!

Yea, not the same especially the camaraderie with everyone.

I'm bitter we can't go. Frickin' miss you guys already.

Originally posted by ninertico:

Planning on making it to any games?
Originally posted by Shaj:
I've got into the habit lately of making beef ribs, except I have the most mouth watering methodology now.... it would get me crucified in Texas though: I pressure cook the ribs first, for about 40 minutes, with only a small amount of water (probably 3" of water), so that the flavor stays in the meat instead of getting boiled out and diluted. The fat on the ribs just melts off and the meat becomes so soft that the bones just slide out when I take them out of the pressure cooker. The meat generally stays in one big piece though. Then I baste the meat in bbq sauce and gril it over very high heat to make it crispy on the outside. The end product is the best ribs on the planet earth. And they are very tasty, soft, and fatty TASTING (all that connective tissue becomes delicious too, and takes on a fat-like texture, the good kind of fatty texture, not the gross kind), but they are in fact very lean. You guys gotta try this.

invite me to your house please
2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

melt and blend all together in a pot... great with crackers or chips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLDC910E49566A450D&v=LJn_hLbatxs&feature=player_embedded

TASTE SOO GOOD MAKE YOU WANNA SLAP YO MAMMA!!!!!

Football Sundays I always make something in the crock pot. House begins to smell great around noon and by time the game starts (4:00 est) it is ready to go when ever we are ready. Today I'm trying something new, lemon-artichoke chicken over noodles. The wife wants soup but here in FL it's still just too hot.

LB
Originally posted by SJniner7:
tri-tip on sale at safeway, so I am going to try this rub and let it sit overnight.
3 TBSP - worchester, black pepper, salt, garlic, chili pepper, onion salt, ground cumin, cilantro
7 lb' tritip

combine rub ingredients and put on tri-tip for 1 hour. **I will probably put on overnight and wrap it in saran wrap tightly**. Have a hot zone and warm zone on grill. Sear both sides of tri-tip, then cook to desired doneness in warm zone for remainder of time (approx. 90 minutes). Let rest for 10 minutes. Slice thinly and serve!

OMG... Mouth Watering at the thought. Can i come over? PLZ!

I'm not sure what I'm going to be making... wife has work :( and I'll be alone watching the game. Not fun eating alone lol.
Originally posted by ninertico:

Planning on making it to any games?
Well I wish I could join the camaraderie myself. I live in SoCal now and probably will only make it to one game in the winter if I'm lucky.. Sucks I miss not living in the Bay Area...
This might be the greatest Webzone thread EVER
Originally posted by jays9ers:
This might be the greatest Webzone thread EVER

Nah the greatest webzone thread ever is the 49er photoshop thread. aka, the BEST thread ever.
[ Edited by BayAreaBrawler on Sep 11, 2011 at 9:57 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone