There are 324 users in the forums

Orange County 49er fans CORNER OFFICE 49erwebzone thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wanted to start this thread for all the oc niner fans that would like to meet at the corner office sports bar off Bristol on the 405 freeway. Im sure a lot of us have seen eachother and even met before but not realized we were talking to a fellow webzoner. So each week we should post who's going to be there and we should all try to meet in a section of the bar. I'll be there for the 9-11 game wearing my willis jersey.

Hope to see you all there. In my opinion its the best bar in orange county and a lot of you probably know this. We will really set it off there and have some fun rooting for our division winning 49ers!
we'll be going to Danny K's on Main and Katella in Orange/Anaheim area. lots of niner fans there. just another option for orange county folks.
Originally posted by davemo4:
we'll be going to Danny K's on Main and Katella in Orange/Anaheim area. lots of niner fans there. just another option for orange county folks.

lol
Originally posted by davemo4:

since i have been here for 10 years you have to do what i say......bacardi and cola do it do it!
Share 49ersWebzone