LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handing Out The Blue Collared Shirts!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Great.

Now our team looks like they work for Jiffy lube.

10w-30 please... and make sure you check the tire pressure. The Harbaugh bus will be on time for Sunday, running over Pete Carroll and the Seahawks.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Great.

Who cares, if it gets one self centered egotistical "me first" player to be grateful, be a little more humble, and more of a team player, then the whole thing was worth it. There are a lot of similarities between the rich Stanford "i'm better than you" attitudes and the attitudes of the "star players" on a lot of teams. It's gimmicky sure, but it's something a team can rally around. Something tangible that represents a goal of theirs, to be more "blue collar", more "team first".

I doubt we'll even see them wearing them that often, it's just supposed to be in their lockers as a reminder.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Finally, and I want to make this clear...I'm not trying to attack you. I'm attacking the perception that you are regurgitating. I don't expect to convince you. I'm just sick and tired of this same old stuff being told over and over again without the benefit of perspective.

No worries Marvin, I took this as a debate not a personal attack against me. We both made our points. I will think about these points as I watch Crabtree this year.

I respect you as a fellow 49er fan (fanatic)! :)

Go Niners!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
You guys have put more effort into this debate than Crabtree has put into his 3 preseasons combined.

That is because we are "Blue Collar".
Originally posted by mike:
Great.

Who cares, if it gets one self centered egotistical "me first" player to be grateful, be a little more humble, and more of a team player, then the whole thing was worth it. There are a lot of similarities between the rich Stanford "i'm better than you" attitudes and the attitudes of the "star players" on a lot of teams. It's gimmicky sure, but it's something a team can rally around. Something tangible that represents a goal of theirs, to be more "blue collar", more "team first".

I doubt we'll even see them wearing them that often, it's just supposed to be in their lockers as a reminder.

Too much logical talk.

Change my oil!
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Kind of gimmicky but oh well. If it rally's the players it's all good.

Better than pulling his pants down during halftime!
Great.

Share 49ersWebzone