LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Tolzien vs. Kaepernick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ALEX!!!
CK has way more upside, but will need time to work it. Tolzien will be a great career backup.
Tols**t versus Krapens**t at this point

Hit me up in 2 years.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by susweel:
Kaperpick should be traded for a 7th round pick asap because Tolzien is the messiah.

we should just cut him. who needs compensation when Tolzien can play every single position at a HoF level for the next 15 yrs.

that > a draft pick

BOL
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Tols**t versus Krapens**t at this point

Hit me up in 2 years.

this please
Tolzien looked pretty damn good. I excite!!! looked way ahead of CK, that's fo sho.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Tolzien looked pretty damn good. I excite!!! looked way ahead of CK, that's fo sho.

next years training camp will be good to watch
Kaepernick is a three year project from what I've seen so far. Tolzien, albeit, played in a WCO in college and looked much better than Kaepernick in the preseason will not start next season either. Like it or not Harbaugh has put all his chips on Alex Smith. Either Smith has a breakout year and gets an extension or the 49ers sign a veteran to compete and eventually win the starting job next season.
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Who will be the starter next year?

If he has a good year... Alex Smith

Tolzien VS Kaepernick

Originally posted by jreff22:
next years training camp will be good to watch

How many years was Tolzien signed for? I couldn't find any contract details and dont know how the "claim" process works.
Peaked vs. Potential? Let's see who Jim can develop...
competition is the whip that runs off the weak. JH is just crack'en the whip
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
competition is the whip that runs off the weak. JH is just crack'en the whip

So wait, You're calling him a Cracker?
Originally posted by susweel:
Kaperpick should be traded for a 7th round pick asap because Tolzien is the messiah.

next year's 7th
Share 49ersWebzone