LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

you call niners first offensive play

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Oh my bad...Did not want to hijack the thread. Smith bootlegs and he runs it into the end zone and spikes the ball violently throw the goal post then flips off the 49er faithful for booing him last year. Only problem is he runs the wrong way 2 points Seattle!
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Oh my bad...Did not want to hijack the thread. Smith bootlegs and he runs it into the end zone and spikes the ball violently throw the goal post then flips off the 49er faithful for booing him last year. Only problem is he runs the wrong way 2 points Seattle!

I Right 32 Dive. on 2 Break!
12 yard pass to d-lav!
Everyone pulls to the left, center leaves ball on the ground, is scooped up by a lineman who faked injury who then laterals to Smith who runs to his right and throws the ball out of bounds. (so as to show some degree of kidding).

Actually, it will be Gore up the middle and all the defenders will be nursing bloody mouths and will be so intimidated that the Niners will run successfully and keep the ball all but 12 minutes of the game and win 13 to 0. (kidding again. Really, I know there is a new coach).

A screen pass to get Alex going. It will be high. (hope I'm wrong).

A four yard pass to somebody, to get Smith a reception and build confidence. (stone cold lock).
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

you know the rules dont quote the trolls just ignore them
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
a garden variety Gore run up the gut, to Iupati's side. nice and safe and give Smith something less than 10 yards to work with on 2nd down to keep things easy on him.
I'm a troll? Really? My first response to this thread was more then just a smiley face. So who is actually the troll? Anyways don't bother answering ...would not want you to TROLL!
Originally posted by 49ersfiverings:
I Right 32 Dive. on 2 Break!

wrong system bro.

I'm a troll? Really? My first response to this thread was more then just a smiley face. So who is actually the troll? Anyways don't bother answering ...would not want you to TROLL!

You're not yet, but you're on the path.
Frank Gore runs left, bounces off #76 shakes off 1st tackle attempted by Mebane , reverses to opposite side runs into Leroy Hill, Hill fails to wrap up so Gore shakes second tackle and cuts back and runs left to only get over shot by Curry but then sees Kam Chacelor so reverses back to the right. Falls in behind Alex Smith as lead blocker at this point Frank Gores eyes are saucer sized as he sees Hill picking himself off the turf and then leveling Alex Smith so Gore cuts to the side lines where Trufant takes Gore down for a 2 yrd loss. After all said and done a holding call brings play back, replay 1st down. Gore sits out for breather.

The End 1st and 20
Gore run off left guard for 5 yards
Im going to guess a Bootleg to VD or a run up the gut with Gore.
Originally posted by Hawk-N-Out:
Frank Gore runs left, bounces off #76 shakes off 1st tackle attempted by Mebane , reverses to opposite side runs into Leroy Hill, Hill fails to wrap up so Gore shakes second tackle and cuts back and runs left to only get over shot by Curry but then sees Kam Chacelor so reverses back to the right. Falls in behind Alex Smith as lead blocker at this point Frank Gores eyes are saucer sized as he sees Hill picking himself off the turf and then leveling Alex Smith so Gore cuts to the side lines where Trufant takes Gore down for a 2 yrd loss. After all said and done a holding call brings play back, replay 1st down. Gore sits out for breather.

The End 1st and 20

Honk Honk ......... Honk-N-Out ......... You at least got the missed tackles correct.

I see thru your post that you have TROLLED X 2
Share 49ersWebzone