There are 208 users in the forums

How come nobody believes in this team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
This is the greatest team in NFL History. See, I didn't say anything negative.

at this point idk idc and i rally don t give a flying phwuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. What? Because there is nothing to believe in...

lol. you're the worst fan ever
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

LOL. The posts are funny. But early in the preseason with the lockout and no offseason and FA losses and early preseason games things looked bad. I knew Harbaugh was the right guy. I just thought it would take him longer to turn this mess around.
Didnt read... sorry i have A.D.D and that is way too long lol... how come no one belives? Probably because one good season in the nfl doesnt mean crap... like it or not next year is a year were gonna have to prove as well. Dont believe me? Ask the bucs and chiefs of last year.
LOL. The posts are funny. But early in the preseason with the lockout and no offseason and FA losses and early preseason games things looked bad. I knew Harbaugh was the right guy. I just thought it would take him longer to turn this mess around.

You pretty much had no clue what you were talking about and now you are extremely happy to be so wrong.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JamieDukes49er:

fixed.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

Totally that guy from the Major League movie.
[ Edited by stillpans4gold on Jan 21, 2012 at 11:41 PM ]
Yea..... People aint saying that crap now!!!!!

Go Niners!!

Great thead... Glad you started it when you did....
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

You pretty much had no clue what you were talking about and now you are extremely happy to be so wrong.

I knew Harbaugh was the right guy and said so many times. I just thought the team and pile of garbage around him would slow him down. Obviously he cleaned up the trash faster than expected. Good for him. Glad to be winning again.

I'm generally pessimistic about the 49ers under the Yorks until proven otherwise. You can't read too much into that. It's a glass half empty thing rather than half full...
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM ]
Alex Smith.

I knew Harbaugh was the right guy and said so many times. I just thought the team and pile of garbage around him would slow him down. Obviously he cleaned up the trash faster than expected. Good for him. Glad to be winning again.

I'm generally pessimistic about the 49ers under the Yorks until proven otherwise. You can't read too much into that. It's a glass half empty thing rather than half full...

Let me add to your despise of York. So John York is going around handing out his pins 2 hours before kick off against the Saints and he said we can come on the field and take a pic with him. As we are going back to our seats, my uncle said "see you here next week"
York confused said "you mean in GB" we had to literally explain to him the scenario in which it would allow the niners to have another home playoff game.

Moral of the story, York literally knows nothing about football

No way! Not YOU!
Share 49ersWebzone