There are 215 users in the forums

when will/should the starters be named?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
By week 16 of the regular season, there are so many players to cut, trade, and replace! We won't know until we know! As bad as this team is NO player (not named Patrick) should feel safe!
starters will be:

QB Smith, RB Gore, FB Norris, WR Edwards, WR Morgan, TE Davis, C Goodwin, LG Iupati, RG Rachal, LT Staley, RT Davis

DE J.Smith, DE McDonald, DT Sopoaga, OLB Brooks, OLB A.Smith, MLB Willis, MLB Bowman, CB Rogers, CB Spencer, SS Whitner, FS Williams
Originally posted by Niners99:
starters will be:

QB Smith, RB Gore, FB Norris, WR Edwards, WR Morgan, TE Davis, C Goodwin, LG Iupati, RG Rachal, LT Staley, RT Davis

DE J.Smith, DE McDonald, DT Sopoaga, OLB Brooks, OLB A.Smith, MLB Willis, MLB Bowman, CB Rogers, CB Spencer, SS Whitner, FS Williams

we can hope right?
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
Originally posted by Howlett:
You are a RETARD. You can build continuity by practicing your starters together. They just don't have to be named starters. "Oh sorry Braylon" says A.Smith, "I can't practice with you because you haven't been named a starter." Lol. Even my girlfriend is laughing at you.

thats a personal attack..

how can you have an effective practice when you cant even hit the qb during practice? bro you dont have any idea what you are talking about!!!! live game action when a play breaks down and the defense is trying to kill you is how continuity is built. not by wearing a red jersey that says dont hit me!

Not if you are really retarted. In that case I would just be stating a fact. It looks like you are confusing playing starters and naming starters. Figure out wich one you want to talk about before you try to make an argument.
I don't see why it took this long to evaluate the Center position.

Probowl Center vs a guy who has never played Center.

Chemistry is way behind.
Not if you are really retarted. In that case I would just be stating a fact. It looks like you are confusing playing starters and naming starters. Figure out wich one you want to talk about before you try to make an argument.

thats 2 attacks, you wont be here much longer. let me be the first to tell you goodbye!

You are a RETARD. You can build continuity by practicing your starters together. They just don't have to be named starters. "Oh sorry Braylon" says A.Smith, "I can't practice with you because you haven't been named a starter." Lol. Even my girlfriend is laughing at you.

how can you have an effective practice when you cant even hit the qb during practice? bro you dont have any idea what you are talking about!!!! live game action when a play breaks down and the defense is trying to kill you is how continuity is built. not by wearing a red jersey that says dont hit me!

WOW. Nobody hits the QB during practice. Do you even know anything about football. I feel like I'm talking to a RETARD!

thats 2 attacks, you wont be here much longer. let me be the first to tell you goodbye!

BAN this thread. Optimus you must still be playing with Transformers.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Chemistry is way behind.

all of the positions are taking way to long, what gives? i have watched football my whole life and never once have i seen this many ???? this close to the season starting. i guess thats what happens when you dont name your starters and get them the bulk of the work early and often. whod of thunk it?
BAN this thread. Optimus you must still be playing with Transformers.

you are a troll and id bet you dont make it passed this day..... obviously you dont know the first thing about this game!!!!

Doesnt sound like an attack to me.

Chemistry is way behind.

all of the positions are taking way to long, what gives? i have watched football my whole life and never once have i seen this many ???? this close to the season starting. i guess thats what happens when you dont name your starters and get them the bulk of the work early and often. whod of thunk it?

Chemistry will be far behind. I don't see any reason why the Center position would take this long to evaluate.

Chemistry is way behind.

Still at it, I see.
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:

Chemistry is way behind.

Still at it, I see.

JH should never be questioned, I see.

WOW. Nobody hits the QB during practice. Do you even know anything about football. I feel like I'm talking to a RETARD!

Hewlett, Primus is referring to preseason games as practice for the regular season. I think you would see that if you calmed down.
Share 49ersWebzone