LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Do we have the worst QB situation in the NFL ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do we have the worst QB situation in the NFL ?

Originally posted by goodthings19:

I am calling bs on that. The question of the thread alone implies that Alex smith sucks. Obviously if you felt that Alex was a good QB you wouldn't raise any doubts about our QB situation. Plaese stop trolling. This thread is just another anti Alex thread. Nothing can be said here that hasn't been said before.
These posts are just circle jerks for the alex haters. Might as well get used to it.....
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
Nope. I like our QBs more than the Seahawks, Redskins, Dolphins, and Raiders.

But Tarvaris Jackson sat behind Brett Favre and was "mentored," right? Aren't you scared of him?
Originally posted by susweel:
This is not meant to be a bash Alex post so lets not take it there.

Im talking more as an overall picture of all the QBs on the roster.

You're considered a vet on this board and you really think this would not turn into a Alex post? f**king troll.
I think the Dolphins fans would agree that their qb situation is worse. They even started a Orton chant in practice....not a game...but, practice! * A.I voice*
The niner fans at least chanted for a player on our own team, they were chanting for a player on a different team lol
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goodthings19:
This is not meant to be a bash Alex post so lets not take it there. Im talking more as an overall picture of all the QBs on the roster.

I am calling bs on that. The question of the thread alone implies that Alex smith sucks. Obviously if you felt that Alex was a good QB you wouldn't raise any doubts about our QB situation. Plaese stop trolling. This thread is just another anti Alex thread. Nothing can be said here that hasn't been said before.
Washington BY FAR has the worst situation. Then probably Miami. Then probably us
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I'm going to laugh if our "QB situation" gets us to the playoffs. I am a patient man.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
I'm going to laugh if our "QB situation" gets us to the playoffs. I am a patient man.

I'm sure we all want that. But our QB situation is one of the bottom in the league.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I'm sure we all want that. But our QB situation is one of the bottom in the league.

We will see...it might be just fine. Everyone has these "matter of fact claims" but in reality nobody knows the future. Anything can happen. Ask Rich Gannon about his 4 pro bowls.
Toss up between WASH and SEA.

Originally posted by brizznasty:
This is not meant to be a bash Alex post so lets not take it there.

Im talking more as an overall picture of all the QBs on the roster.

You're considered a vet on this board and you really think this would not turn into a Alex post? f**king troll.

You know, this could have easily been "do we have the worse OL situation the NFL?". I think because sus has a boner for smith, everyone automatically gets defensive.

so, yeah, I think we have a not so desirable qb situation, but it is far from horrible. everyone here has chimed in with other teams that I feel are "worse" than us. s
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

We will see...it might be just fine. Everyone has these "matter of fact claims" but in reality nobody knows the future. Anything can happen. Ask Rich Gannon about his 4 pro bowls.

Yes anything can happen. I'm hoping Kaep can step it up and make some plays and lead us. But as for today, we have Josh Mcunknown, a rookie, and Alex Smith. This is just not how people envisioned our QB situaton to be this year and are a little disappointed. This is pretty much like a rerun starring new coaches, new system, same qb....Same story every year....Different results? Stay tuned....
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 17, 2011 at 9:40 PM ]
How sad is it that JTO was the best QB the 49ers have had in a decade
Originally posted by zillabeast:

I'd say it was Shaun Hill which is just as sad.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

umm Jeff Garcia was our QB from 99-03
Share 49ersWebzone