LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 163 users in the forums

EVERYBODY GO CRAZY!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Wow , there is nothing like forgeting all of the balls V Davis dropped in the beginning , or how lousy the OL was and how he was kept in to block or the coaching and play calling had little effect , or the carousel of OC's including Martz that muddled his development.

Yeah V Davis would have done better in a stable TE friendly offense without all of the OC changes and a good OL no doubt about it , but no let's put it all on the QB who was replaced by another carousel of Qb's like JT , Hill , Dilfer , and the other Smith , like those changes didn't also effect V Davis's carreer.

Sorry but you lost me with your narrow focus and I haven't been a huge supporter of Smith by the way.

VD was invisible during the Troy Smith era.
[ Edited by dj43 on Aug 12, 2011 at 8:58 AM ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:

What a complete misnomer. Lulz.

Not a bash on you, dj.

Just thought it was funny. He is too insignificant to have had an "era".
  • dj43
Originally posted by Wodwo:

What a complete misnomer. Lulz.

Not a bash on you, dj.

Just thought it was funny. He is too insignificant to have had an "era".

Yeh, I was late in adding a winkie.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Yeh, I was late in adding a winkie.

Hehe... awesome.

At least Troy was better than the Carr "era".
Nice, yet another thinly veiled thread to rip on Smith. What a load of crap, you should be able to do better than this...weaksauce.
Wow this thread really made it to 3 pages? the subject alone didn't warrant a reply.
Considering he's the highest paid TE in the league (or at least close to being) I'm sure he's extremely upset Alex Smith ruined his career.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Wow this thread really made it to 3 pages? the subject alone didn't warrant a reply.

I'm bored?
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I'm bored?

Then lets talk about the Tjax train wreck, or kolbs job?
Originally posted by NinerGM:
susweel - I love you man, but ....

A QB can't "ruin" another players career unless he misses a block or does something stupid that injures that player. A player can't "ruin" a coaches career either - ESPECIALLY the 49er previous coaches who all had final say over their rosters and had more power in the organization than the weaksauce GM of Scott McCloughan. Nolan PICKED to stay with Alex Smith. Singletary chose to stay with Alex Smith and get rid of Shaun Hill and Mike Martz. Fact is, Smith is back because the 49ers have allowed him to return. If they really wanted another player, they would have done all in their power to replace him.

If VD wanted to leave SF, he could have done so before they offered him his extension. Players like Davis have lucrative choices. If he really wanted out or thought his career was being ruined, he would be taking action to change. Heck, just look at Crabtree who's trying to leave. LOL.

We know that the cheapo Yorks wanted this major bust to be brought back. They just can't accept the fact the they blew 50 million on him. They became further entrenched in their obstinance when they saw Aaron Rodgers win the Superbowl. That tore the Yorks apart. So they decided by bring in a miracle worker (Jesus Harbaugh) someone they believe walks on water and can raise the dead. They are hell bent on trying to prove the NFL world wrong about Alex Bust Smith, when they should do like many businesses do, take a loss. Move on!!

The bottomline, the Yorks are delusional. Let me tell you the number teams other than Niners interested in Alex Bust Smith.

I rest my case.

Must crush people with lame threads!!!!!!!!!!!

• dj43
Originally posted by Nighner:

A QB can't "ruin" another players career unless he misses a block or does something stupid that injures that player. A player can't "ruin" a coaches career either - ESPECIALLY the 49er previous coaches who all had final say over their rosters and had more power in the organization than the weaksauce GM of Scott McCloughan. Nolan PICKED to stay with Alex Smith. Singletary chose to stay with Alex Smith and get rid of Shaun Hill and Mike Martz. Fact is, Smith is back because the 49ers have allowed him to return. If they really wanted another player, they would have done all in their power to replace him.

If VD wanted to leave SF, he could have done so before they offered him his extension. Players like Davis have lucrative choices. If he really wanted out or thought his career was being ruined, he would be taking action to change. Heck, just look at Crabtree who's trying to leave. LOL.

We know that the cheapo Yorks wanted this major bust to be brought back. They just can't accept the fact the they blew 50 million on him. They became further entrenched in their obstinance when they saw Aaron Rodgers win the Superbowl. That tore the Yorks apart. So they decided by bring in a miracle worker (Jesus Harbaugh) someone they believe walks on water and can raise the dead. They are hell bent on trying to prove the NFL world wrong about Alex Bust Smith, when they should do like many businesses do, take a loss. Move on!!

The bottomline, the Yorks are delusional. Let me tell you the number teams other than Niners interested in Alex Bust Smith.

I rest my case.

Do you post in any threads other than those where you have a chance to rip Alex Smith?

One trick pony.
this is what happens when you post before you do your research.
Originally posted by Nighner:

I rest my case.

Please do rest your case. Permanently.
Coaches and GMs has ruined his career if you want to blame someone but thats a b***h move.

Alex may suck but he plays to the best of his ability. Not his fault that he sucks.
Share 49ersWebzone