There are 237 users in the forums

Who has a better season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who has a better season?

Add the entire package of yards, catches and TD's.
Edwards with his contract needs 90 catches to get paid his full salary. IF he gets suspended 2 weeks for a DUI and then comes back and has 11 catches by week 5, someone's going to become a very unhappy WR.
I like spam sammichs
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Aug 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM ]
Originally posted by bbesth260:
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
spam

[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Aug 9, 2011 at 8:25 AM ]
  • mike
  • Veteran
Shouldn't bother quoting the spammers, makes it more annoying for the mods later.

Anyway, Edwards is the obvious choice, even if he misses 2 games he at least is making it to training camp and will be able to get some chemistry and learn the routes/offense.

I think to have more yards than edwards you'd have to believe crabtree is finally a 1000 yd WR...I don't see it happening. He's also not the huge redzone target that edwards is due to the size advantage.
I just think that Crabtree is going to be better because of Edwards but it's Edwards job to get downfield and Crabs will be underneath in space alot. They both could be good but the potential is for Edwards to make the big plays. Vernon Davis will be the leader in receptions and TDs though.
[ Edited by VA49er on Aug 9, 2011 at 8:27 AM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
Crabtree 900 yards
Edwards 800 yards
Davis 800 yards
Morgan 400 yards
Gore 400 yards

Alex Smith 3700 yards

Done!
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Crabtree 900 yards
Edwards 800 yards
Davis 800 yards
Morgan 400 yards
Gore 400 yards

Alex Smith 3700 yards

Done!

is that the wet dream you had last night?

If those stats came out we would be at least 9-10 wins. I see Morgan and Gore getting more than 400 yards though.
If Crabs is motivated he is by far our best WR.
I think i will have a better season in my fantasy league

If Crabs is healthy than it will be him. He should run more routes underneath and be our slant man. Edwards should hopefully help the rest of the team by going downfield. Can't stuff the box anymore with 8 men. Gore and VD should benefit as well. I'm so frickin excited to see how this works out.
I think Edwards might have the better overall season, unless he gets suspended.

He's big and fast and he's healthy and motivated. I could see Smith coming to rely on him.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Crabtree 900 yards
Edwards 800 yards
Davis 800 yards
Morgan 400 yards
Gore 400 yards

Alex Smith 3700 yards

Done!

is that the wet dream you had last night?

If those stats came out we would be at least 9-10 wins. I see Morgan and Gore getting more than 400 yards though.

Delani is going to be a gig part of the offence this year.
If we played on turf, Crabtree would be incredible.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
If we played on turf, Crabtree would be incredible.
Share 49ersWebzone