There are 189 users in the forums

49ers first official (unofficial) depth chart of training camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I have no issue with Madieu over Goldson. I honestly think Goldson is so highly overrated.

There is no way you are saying that with a straight face.

Last year, and I still think Goldson is highly overrated, but no one on team is better than him. So we stuck with him till we find a suitable replacement.
I opened up this thread and said, "Who the hell are these guys?"

Jeremiah Masoli and McLeod Bethel-Thompson
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I opened up this thread and said, "Who the hell are these guys?"

Jeremiah Masoli and McLeod Bethel-Thompson

last years camp fodder
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
What the f**k is this
Just my opinion but I would trade Crabtree for the best trade I could get. They have too many good receivers and since Crabtree will demand a huge new contract, I think it would work out best to trade him now and manage to keep guys like Nathan Palmer, Tyms and Owusu. I think between Leonard Davis and Looney,Boone will go back to tackle as he would be most valuable there. Tackles come at a premium and if you have one who can play, then you keep him there. I also feel Davis and Looney are true guards and fit the needs of the team.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by prometheus:
Just my opinion but I would trade Crabtree for the best trade I could get. They have too many good receivers and since Crabtree will demand a huge new contract, I think it would work out best to trade him now and manage to keep guys like Nathan Palmer, Tyms and Owusu. I think between Leonard Davis and Looney,Boone will go back to tackle as he would be most valuable there. Tackles come at a premium and if you have one who can play, then you keep him there. I also feel Davis and Looney are true guards and fit the needs of the team.

i have been worn out by crabs drama but come one you do not trade crabtree hoping a bunch of third tier players can be a starter next year. he sounds like he has healed up, sounds like he will play. lets see how he does as the season goes along before doing a knee jerk trade.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by prometheus:

i have been worn out by crabs drama but come one you do not trade crabtree hoping a bunch of third tier players can be a starter next year. he sounds like he has healed up, sounds like he will play. lets see how he does as the season goes along before doing a knee jerk trade.

should have done a package deal in the draft to move up.

I was actually looking forward to it happening on draft day.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
should have done a package deal in the draft to move up.

I was actually looking forward to it happening on draft day.

i was with you back then. when they did not trade him i accepted the fact he was going to be on the team. i tried to keep an open mind and was impressed with his off season stuff leading up to the injury. i took a few steps backwards but now he seems to be ok, I guess I am willing to give it another go. I guess people who do not support alex may feel the same way but I am just worn out trying to figure out crabs. Is it worth it?
Share 49ersWebzone