LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
edit your title and just make this the pregame thread.

i'm just as nervous about this game. that seattle defense has gotten significantly better since we've last played them. playing in their home makes it tough to predict
Seahawks will be tough the Rams willl be sacrificial.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

i'm just as nervous about this game. that seattle defense has gotten significantly better since we've last played them. playing in their home makes it tough to predict

Good thing we only need a field goal to beat them.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by YungAce:

Good thing we only need a field goal to beat them.

Only thing that worries me about Seattle is the crowd noise. Their D is pretty good. No way they are gonna run the ball on us though, and I doubt Jackson can beat us with his arm. Seattle is gonna treat this game like it's their Super Bowl, and they would love to cost us the chance at a bye week in the playoffs. We can't afford another letdown like in Arizona.
I hope the falcons can steal a win against the saint monday night
f**k YOU PETE
Originally posted by laughsatyou:
Seahawks will be tough the Rams willl be sacrificial.

Probably but you better believe the players will want to play tough if Spagnolou (sp?) is getting fired after this year. If they do blow everything up like La Confora said any player that still likes Steve and/or the other coaches they will want to fight for them. Also, you better believe borderline guys will be worried about losing their jobs.
Seahawks offensive line is so badly beat up, the 49ers need to take advantage of that every chance they get. Also the score against the Bears looked a lot more wide open than it was, Hanie threw 2 retarded pick 6's that most other QB's simply won't. If the 49ers play like they did today and play on offense like they did today and make some better red-zone plays earlier on, they'll win this game.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Probably but you better believe the players will want to play tough if Spagnolou (sp?) is getting fired after this year. If they do blow everything up like La Confora said any player that still likes Steve and/or the other coaches they will want to fight for them. Also, you better believe borderline guys will be worried about losing their jobs.

Rams might play tough defensively but Aldon will got buck-wild again as the Rams still don't have a quarterback for the time being.

If we beat these f**king b***hes and hold the #2 seed then I predict a trip to Indy
Crowd noise= bad offense. See the Ravens and AZ game. Defense and special team will need to score a touchdown or two.
this is gonna be a really tough game
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Crowd noise= bad offense. See the Ravens and AZ game. Defense and special team will need to score a touchdown or two.

The "crowd noise" was hyped up for the Detroit game too.......didn't help them all that much. A lot of this is mental, the 49ers had a plan to deal with the noise in Detroit and a few false start penalties aside, they did it pretty well.
Originally posted by King49er:
If we beat these f**king b***hes and hold the #2 seed then I predict a trip to Indy

We beat the Seahawks on Sat, and the Saints lose to an aggressive/wild-card hungry Falcons team on MNF, we mathematically clinch the #2 second seed by default.

-I'm not even s**tting, just checked this on the ESPN playoff machine, we wouldn't even have to beat the Rams in week 17; cause it deems that even if both teams finished 12-4, we have the 3+ wins; Conference tie-breaker.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 20, 2011 at 12:29 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone