There are 283 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kapernick vs
You should be concerned you haven't put money down in Vegas yet.
I was thinking more like the defense will get another day off like last time we played them. Get them rested up for Pittsburgh. Idk how you can be worried about a team that we dominated so badly just a few weeks ago. The cards have wins against the rams and eagles and a game where Dallas let them win. They aren't exactly setting the world on fire.
The spread is right. the niners were favored by 9 in san francisco. Take away 3 for home field advantage and another 3 for playing at arizona gives the niners a 3 point line. Also, kolb is back.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
The spread is right. the niners were favored by 9 in san francisco. Take away 3 for home field advantage and another 3 for playing at arizona gives the niners a 3 point line. Also, kolb is back.

Good post Jose, I was just thinking that. We've already played these guys once, so our 9ers should already know what to expect, pretty much the only difference is, Kolb will move around a lot more than Skelton, something we've also faced in Mike Vick. This will be a much closer game than people think, we just gotta continue to stop the run and lock down on Fitzgerald.
the cardinals are balling better than us right now.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

huh?
I don't know exactly what the niners record against the spread is but I know it is very good. Thats a very low spread, if I was a betting man I would definitely be throwing some money down on that game.
This is going to be a tuff game. One we should win but with winning the west and an upcoming monday night game against the steelers the Niners need that Harbaugh magic to keep them focused.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I'll take that bet!

Originally posted by boast:
huh?

wtf how?
That's the opening line. Right now we don't know how the sharps will affect the spread.
Originally posted by walker807:
I don't know exactly what the niners record against the spread is but I know it is very good. Thats a very low spread, if I was a betting man I would definitely be throwing some money down on that game.

10-1-1 against the spread. That's gotta be up there with the best of all time. Anyone have a stat for this?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They are dead meat.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

wtf how?
Share 49ersWebzone