LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ScottKegley Scott Kegley
Braylon Edwards will practice today and hopes he's back for good. "I don't plan on watching any more clinching going on without me."
Originally posted by valrod33:
ScottKegley Scott Kegley
Braylon Edwards will practice today and hopes he's back for good. "I don't plan on watching any more clinching going on without me."

if thats the case he better be near 100% or 100% and not running slow or cutting slow because of that knee or holding his left arm closely to him after he gets up every time from a tackle. i want a healthy edwards and know he can be a huge boost to our offense IF healthy, we just better not be cutting kyle williams playing time.
Alex Throws for 450 yards and 7 TD's breaking Norm Van Brocklins single game TD record. Defense gets 4 turnovers and the Special team's gets the other 6. Easy win 56-3.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
ScottKegley Scott Kegley

if thats the case he better be near 100% or 100% and not running slow or cutting slow because of that knee or holding his left arm closely to him after he gets up every time from a tackle. i want a healthy edwards and know he can be a huge boost to our offense IF healthy, we just better not be cutting kyle williams playing time.

f**k Edwards as far Im concerned, just let Williams play more.
Originally posted by susweel:
ScottKegley Scott Kegley

Braylon saw how well Williams played and was like f**k I need to get in there before I lose my job
ScottKegley Scott Kegley

Braylon saw how well Williams played and was like f**k I need to get in there before I lose my job

Williams is gonna be bad ass. Him and Victor Cruz (NYG) remind me of Steve Smith (CAR).
Originally posted by Joecool:
In this here 21st century, we have DVR. If you forgot to DVR, the interwebs was created last century.

Just bustin your balls.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Can't wait for the game... Didn't get to watch much of the Rams game so I'm extra pumped to watch this one......

In this here 21st century, we have DVR. If you forgot to DVR, the interwebs was created last century.

Just bustin your balls.

Forgot to DVR it, so I called the wife and had her do it....something went wrong and didn't get recorded ......Divorce papers are in the mail...LOL
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Dec 7, 2011 at 1:31 PM ]
ScottKegley Scott Kegley

just when Williams was ready 2 break out here come's Braylon crashing the party.........he knows that Kyle is a play away from moving up the depth charts n possibly taking his spot on the roster...........i bet he isnt even 100% he just wants 2 be part of whats going, if he comes out looking like he did against Baltimore this weekend SIT HIS ASS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON...........we need guys that are going 2 contribute NOT hurt the team by being selfish
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I have a feeling that our not allowing rushing TD streak is gonna end without Willis.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers LB Patrick Willis was at walk-through, and he looks to be walking just fine.

Do whatever they got to do..., but I don't want a single rushing touchdown given up all season. Just so we are clear on that.

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

49ers CB Carlos Rogers is not practicing today for reason that will be disclosed around 4:45 p.m. Looked as if he had L knee wrapped.
already posted
[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 7, 2011 at 2:28 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by crabman82:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

49ers CB Carlos Rogers is not practicing today for reason that will be disclosed around 4:45 p.m. Looked as if he had L knee wrapped.

OMG !!!!! torn acl
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

OMG !!!!! torn acl

Hey! That s**t isn't funny
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

OMG !!!!! torn acl

Hey! That s**t isn't funny

Lighten up man its just a joke.
Share 49ersWebzone