LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Without Willis Wells is going to have a huge rushing day. Rushes for over 100 yards and the first TD against us. Sad to say it but I think we lose as well. We're going to come in thinking we're high and mighty now that we're in the playoffs and come out flat. I predicted we would come out flat against the Rams and we did in the first half. Luckily Harbaugh made some good adjustments.

I laughed
[ Edited by AJ_Larrea954 on Dec 7, 2011 at 10:07 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Without Willis Wells is going to have a huge rushing day. Rushes for over 100 yards and the first TD against us. Sad to say it but I think we lose as well. We're going to come in thinking we're high and mighty now that we're in the playoffs and come out flat. I predicted we would come out flat against the Rams and we did in the first half. Luckily Harbaugh made some good adjustments.

Wells won't even get past our front 3 relax dude.

Idk who that guy is lol, we will not have a let down, we will dominate and have willis and edwards back from pittsburgh on monday
Originally posted by RonMexico:
beanie wells > steven jackson
Assuming that this is what it appears to be, sarcasm, then I agree.

Willis could play on one leg and still end Beanie Wells' career.

Larry Grant's gonna hit Beanie so hard his Grandma will feel it. Beanie will then retire to the sidelines for the game.

Niners by two, . . . touchdowns!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Just win baby !!!
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Kolb looked good last week, their defense played inspired.

It was the Cowgirls
After seeing how well Larry Grant played, i'm not concerned about him taking up the slack. No let down or trap game either... we've proved to this point how well we rise to challenges. This Defense is on a mission and there's no way they let Beanie have a good day-- he's gonna have a bad day again!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
not scurred, not even a little.
Can't wait to see Aldon and Justin Smith against "too fat for my" Levi Brown.
Can't wait for the game... Didn't get to watch much of the Rams game so I'm extra pumped to watch this one......
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Can't wait for the game... Didn't get to watch much of the Rams game so I'm extra pumped to watch this one......

In this here 21st century, we have DVR. If you forgot to DVR, the interwebs was created last century.

Just bustin your balls.

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers LB Patrick Willis was at walk-through, and he looks to be walking just fine.
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers LB Patrick Willis was at walk-through, and he looks to be walking just fine.

Sounds promising for a return against the Steelers.
Braylon Edwards is practicing this week.

Every week I see the same things. (Insert RB here) is going to go over 100 yards, (same RB) will go into the endzone. Yada yada. Hasnt happened, and I cant imagine Wells will break the streaks.

Also, we're going to lose because of XYZ. We've clinched, its a trap game, its on the east coast. We are 10 and friggen 2. Chasing GB and trying to stay ahead of NO. Does anyone honestly think Jim and company are looking past anyone? Ever? The most competitive and downright a "mean winner" coach Ive ever seen. You think he is going to let the guys coast against AZ with so much on the line? Come on, really? He would punch you in the mouth for suggesting such a thing.

Come out flat. Have you actually followed this team? We "come out flat" every week. Score a pile of FG's in the first half, controll the clock, dont do anything stupid to lose the game. We tend to score most of our points in the 3rd. Granted, one TD did come in the 4th against the Hams. Its almost like its scripted. Get the points you can in the first half, even if its 3 fgs, just get points, go for the kill in the 3rd, and eat the clock in the 4th. Seems to be working.

AZ is nowhere near us in talent and coaching. Yes, they have been playing better and Skeletor is no longer starting for them, also Peterson is getting better as a CB. But to say they will beat us at this point is just nuts. Can it happen, sure. Will it? Seriously doubt it, we are the better team, going places, they are going to watch the playoffs from their couch.

No he's not.
Share 49ersWebzone