f**k THE GIANTS.

Niners: 27
NYG: 17
1st quarter. SF 7. NY 0
2nd quarter. SF 6. NY 7. Half time. SF 13. NY 7
3rd. Quarter. SF 10. NY 3
4th quarter. SF 10 NY 7. Final score. SF 33. NY 17

SF TDs by Gore, Davis, Ginn, 4 field goals
I just don't think coughlin is even near Harbaugh's level. Coughlin will try to have the Giants focus on basic fundamental football but will be staggered and knocked out by the Niners game plan.
Originally posted by Maui9er:
1st quarter. SF 7. NY 0
2nd quarter. SF 6. NY 7. Half time. SF 13. NY 7
3rd. Quarter. SF 10. NY 3
4th quarter. SF 10 NY 7. Final score. SF 33. NY 17

SF TDs by Gore, Davis, Ginn, 4 field goals

well that would be awesome
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
This will be a very tough game, I think this game will be a lot closer than most of you guys think. Even teams like the Browns kept it close. We need to do better converting on 3rd down and getting TD's and not settling for FG's
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
f**k THE GIANTS.

Thank you for my new desktop background.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
f**k THE GIANTS.

Thank you for my new desktop background.
yup mine too, this is awesome
Lets just hope niner fans keep their tickets this time (Cowboys game )and make the stick loud.
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Lets just hope niner fans keep their tickets this time (Cowboys game )and make the stick loud.

Is it really that bad out there? I know the Cowboys games are stupid, you can here them on TV, sounds like they get A LOT of Dallas fans there, can't tell with the rest of the games.

If McDonald for whatever reason can't play, I think we should run a 2-4-5 base D (a la what GB does a bunch) on Sunday. We're so good at stopping the run (and NYG is so mediocre at running the ball) that I feel we can handle it just fine with only 6 in the box and just Sopoaga/J. Smith on the d-line. Our sub package IMO should also be a 3-2-6 (A. Smith, J. Smith, Brooks on d-line) as I don't see RJF having much of an impact vs. Chris Snee and the 6th DB would help a lot in coverage. But hopefully it's all moot since RayMac should be able to give it a go.
I'm still worried about this game, but I feel a lot better about it than I did for the Detroit game, ESPECIALLY since we are playing at home.

I think Eli and the Giants will get their points, especially since Eli has been playing well lately.

I'm going to say 24-16
Side note, anyone else think that we are going to run the ball with Frank Gore/lost of screens to Hunter and Gore, to neutralize the Giants' pass rush?

Kinda what we did with the Lions aggressive D-line, just let their aggressive nature just play into our hands.

I think if we start the game off with running the ball right at their pass rushing DE's and take advantage of their 25th ranked run defense, and then mix in some play action/screens later in the game will be our game plan.There is no way we will be able to just drop back and pass against this pass rush. They are all speed rushers who can get to Smith from all angles at the blink of an eye.

I don't know, I feel like Smith will have another decent game, and by no means will he need to do more than manage the game for us to win.

I'm expecting another 120+ yard performance from Gore and Hunter will score on a SICK ass screen play for 30 or so yards.

Just trying to envision the game in my head before bed
The Ray Mac attack is back that means our D-Line will own their O-Line. he makes such a difference, makes our LBs do their jobs better because he collapses that side of the pocket by himself most of the time. Eli is playing well, they have no run game. we have to get in Eli's face and disrupt him, force him to make throws early so our DBs can get their hands on them. their over aggressive defense will play against them with a patient and elusive runner like Frank back there. Franks one of the best in the league when it comes to waiting for his blocks and finding tiny holes for big gains. i dont expect much from VD or Delanie in this game tho because that d-line is gonna be a handful but im sure theyll be involved to a certain extent. i think the difference will be Smith, Crabs and Braylon through the air. gotta use some fire power to beat these guys because they will score a few points i think.
Originally posted by King49er:
Is it really that bad out there? I know the Cowboys games are stupid, you can here them on TV, sounds like they get A LOT of Dallas fans there, can't tell with the rest of the games.
Yeah, that Cowboys game was like a road game. The crowd was loud at times during the Bucs game but nothing noteworthy.
Share 49ersWebzone