There are 171 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Curticio11:
For sure gonna be on COME ON MAN!!!!

Deffff will be! Along with the 2 missed FGs
Originally posted by Janitor:
I quite seriously want to hear someone in an interview ask him about this. One of the most perplexing decisions I have ever seen in football, especially for a veteran.

LMAO. Same here. I've seen some dumb things happen on a football field, but that might be the worst.
Originally posted by keeferr75:
anyone hear a fan yelling during the replay?? mann philly fans speak their emotions.

"RONNIE YOU'RE CUT!!!!!!!"
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I love it!

Niner's beat the Eagles and the rest of the sports world goes...

"what is wrong with the Eagles?"

We will probably only get up to 19 on the power rankings.
cowboys come back and win and its omg tony romos a god '

we come back and beat eagles.and its well the lost the game we didnt win.whatever roll on niners
Ton of mistakes for both teams but at least it shows us what we are some what capable of. We just have to be more consistent but think of what we could do if we where hitting on all cylinders for both sides of the ball. It raises the bar... and no more traveling, east coast and early game excuses... I know it is a huge disadvantaged but the teams that dominated in the 80s and 90s won.

Still, I don't want anyone thinking we are the greatest team ever though. We could have very easily lost that game. We made plenty of mistakes and a lot to work on. Cool thing is though it shows us that we can win even if we struggle.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
NFL Network can't figure out the eagles problem

who gives a sh*t! Talk about the winners here!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Ton of mistakes for both teams but at least it shows us what we are some what capable of. We just have to be more consistent but think of what we could do if we where hitting on all cylinders for both sides of the ball. It raises the bar... and no more traveling, east coast and early game excuses... I know it is a huge disadvantaged but the teams that dominated in the 80s and 90s won.

Still, I don't want anyone thinking we are the greatest team ever though. We could have very easily lost that game. We made plenty of mistakes and a lot to work on. Cool thing is though it shows us that we can win even if we struggle.

With a special shot out to the Eagles rookie kicker. Akers is having sweet dreams tonight.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 2, 2011 at 9:44 PM ]
Wait until the ranking comes out. We will be the worst 3-1 team and well beneath some 1-3 team like the Cowboys and the very Eagles we beat.

No problem
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Wait until the ranking comes out. We will be the worst 3-1 team and well beneath some 1-3 team like the Cowboys and the very Eagles we beat.

No problem

This. I predict at least one 0-4 team ranked above us.
has there been any word as to why kap came in to hand off for 1 play?

The 49ers had a package of wildcat plays for him this game.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
That's the play we were going to run regardless of who the QB was. Seeing as how it was going to be a handoff...might as well get the rook a taste.
smith had to take a piss
its called a wildcat offense
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I saw the ESPN pre game show with Berman and Co. They unanimously picked the Eagles. Berman, a big Niners fan picked the Eagles. He either lost faith or caved under peer pressure

For shame, swami

he was hecka happy on sportscenter tonight though.
Share 49ersWebzone