LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 419 users in the forums

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

I've already posted in this thread but I'm gonna post again just to show how much I want to beat their ass. The f**kin' seahawks! Dislike Pete Carroll and the gay fans. I hope we kick their ass bad. To this day...I still have that image in my head of Carroll dancing like a fruit cup in the sidelines when they beat us last year. Must dominate seahawks!!!
Fruit Cup Now thats F$$CKING funny
I live in Vegas so for me its the Cardinals although I hate the Seahawks just as much and the fans up their rival Cowboy and Raider fans being most irritating imo.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
seacocks
Seahawks Seattle Seahawks
by JasonLaCanfora
TE John Carlson will have season-ending shoulder surgery, @PeteCarroll announced. "That's a big loss for us," Carroll said

seahawks have a lot of injuries. i think they will lose.
Normally I would say the Cards, but right now, the Harb/Carrol thing is interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeS3VeluAmg
Seattle because the Harbaugh-Carrol rivalry, but also the Rams because I work with tons of fans and they swear up and down they are going to destroy our division....
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMUS151:
Seattle because the Harbaugh-Carrol rivalry, but also the Rams because I work with tons of fans and they swear up and down they are going to destroy our division....

no to be a downer, but they very well could. They have the most stability at this point

Even though it would be nice to whoop on Pete Carroll and his Seachickens, and on the Rams since they are arguably the best team in the division to many, nothing would be more beautiful than to f**k the Cardinals up once again, just like we always do.
I wanna destroy em all.
Pete Carol is a poor winner and a poor loser. If only it were possible for him to leave the Seahawks on probation as well.
Oh, I do hate the Seahawks and the Cards as much as any other but there will always be a special hatred in my heart for the Rams, especially this season. They’re already the media darlings before this season even starts as journalists are calling them the NFC West Champions. They have the best quarterback, the best talent, the best coaching staff, the best… blah, blah, blah.

Despite popular belief, Bradford is being set up for a poor sophomore season with a change in offensive philosophies, a patchy, make shift o-line, aging running backs and cutting their most productive receiver (Avery). I would love to see the 49ers beat the living day lights out of them and shut up all the blowhards.
[ Edited by vermonator on Sep 10, 2011 at 8:28 AM ]
I am ready for a NFC west sweep. If we can go 5-1 vs. the west under sing we should be able to get 6. I keep saying this though. The west is not our problem. We can beat the rest of the west. We need to beat the rest. I think Mr. T. said that.
Share 49ersWebzone